Radioactive Substance Green

The mall incident had gone and past. Today was a new day, but..... Toris was still pretty pissed. He was walking with Feliks and Gilbert to his next class when he finally snapped.
  "So basically, the squirrel just wouldn't leave Ludwig alone. I had to get a broom. Apperrently it looked like I was attacking him or something since the cops showed up. This all happened while mom was playing some really cheesey Christmas music." Gilbert laughed.
  "Ok, cool. So how was your weekend, Toris?" Feliks asked.
  Toris wouldn't talk.
  "Toris?" Feliks asked.
Still wouldn't budge.
  "You ok, my guy?" Gilbert asked.
  Toris inhaled sharply then stared straight into the eyes of the boys walking next to him, "NO! And want to know why?" Toris screeched in his adolescent voice. "You got me in mall jail! I got f*cking whipped! I'm grounded!" Toris' eyes were brimming with tears.
  "What do you mean?" Feliks asked.
  "You know exactly what I mean!" Toris yelled, he showed Feliks his arm, which was marked with marks from a switch.
  "Dude.." Feliks started. But before he could get out the rest of his sentence, Toris had walked ahead.

   ...

  After school, Feliks didn't go to the tree like he usually did. This set off some magical mom-friend instinct in Elizabeta, a very strong instinct.
  She saw him sulking on the porch, "Hey Feliks! What's wrong?" She quickly scrambled to be at his side.
  Feliks laid his head on Elizabeta's shoulder, "I think Toris' mad at me." he admitted.
  "What do you mean?" Elizabeta asked.
  "We were just talking and he blew up at me." Feliks burried his face into the girl's hair.
  "Did you talk to him afterwords?" She asked.
  "I tried but he wouldn't respond." He said.
  "Oh wait! Try texting him!" Elizabeta wrote something on a reciept she had in her pocket and handed it to Feliks.
  "What is this?" he asked.
  "You'll see." Then she disappeared into the sunset, never looking back. Until she realized she forgot her phone.

...

Toris sat at the dining table pushing around his food.
  "What's wrong, Toris?" Katerina asked, sweetly.
  "Nothing." Toris grumpily replied.
  "You seem mad." her voice was soft and warm, could make anyone near their deepest secrets.
  "I'm just mad at someone."
  "You lost your boyfriend?" Natalya joked.
  "He wasn't my boyfriend." Toris sneered.
  "Uh huh, sure, sweet d1ck."
"I'm just really mad at him and Gilbert, he can be so stupid sometimes!" without any other clues, everyone new who it was.
  "Shhhh... Toris. Puberty can cause mood swings." Natalya, pretty as she was, was kinda being a b1tch (but a pretty b1tch).
  "I'm getting ready for bed!" Not wanting to deal with Natalya's $hit, Toris got up and put his plate away. He stormed off to his room and just lay there.

...

  20 minutes. It had been, a whole 20 minutes. Only really bitter people sat in silence for that long. Toris picked up his phone. 1 text.
  Unknown number: Hey
  You: Hi? Who is this?
  Unknown number: Feliks.
  You: How TF did you get this number?
  Unknown number: Liz.
  You: Well I'm still pretty pissed.
  Unknown number:Please don't be....
  You: You got me arrested???
  Unknown number: Point made, but like, I'm never going to hate you.
  You:
  Toris sat faced down on his bed and collapsed into sobs. He just couldn't handle these past few days. He missed home, he missed his parents, he missed his old school (kinda), he missed his mom's home-made food. He missed almost everything, almost everything. You know what, this is what he needed, he was not going to break like a small porcelain doll! He was going to man up! After a long long nap.