Random Fantasy

Story 1 - Butter?

One silver haired remnant woke up

one morning, he shared a house with his brothers and some friends Kadaj yawned as he got out of bed. He walked down the long wooden stairs in his boxers and put two peices of bread in the toster then put some coffe on. He stretched as he opened the fridge to see there was no butter! Kadaj narrowed his eyebrows "no butter" he mumered angrily, "there's no fucking butter!!" he shouted.

Yazzo was in a deep slumber with Reno in his arms When someone kicked the door down, "Where's the butter!" Kadaj said irratated "go away Kadaj I'm sleeping" Yazzo murmured while raising an arm, just as Kadaj left the room the smoke alarms went off immediately waking everyone up in the house. Vincent was in the kitchen examining the now black tost "why is there burnt tost?" he spoke to himself as he turned off the fire alarm, "because you ate all the butter!!" Kadaj said from behind him. Vincent turned around his crimson red eyes meeting slit green ones. "what's the matter Vampire, run out of blood?" Kadaj said teasingly, he always liked to inrage Vincent as Vincent had a crush on him.

The ex Soldier first class Sephiroth was next to come down the stairs smoking a cigarette with a smirk on his face, he then walked into the kitchen to find Vincent and Kadaj bickering, "what's this fuss all about?" he asked his smirk still plastered on his face, "well this vampire ate all the butter" Kadaj shouted while pointing a finger at Vincent, Sephiroth chuckled and blushed. Kadaj and Vincent gave Sephiroth an odd look but before anyone could talk Sephiroth felt a hand grab his waist from behind and then a gental kiss on his neck was then followed by a slippery muscular body pressed against his bare back. "what's going on my love?" the voice asked from behind him Sephiroth blushed darkly as it was Genesis covered in butter from the activity of what they were doing upstairs, Vincent lightly blushed and Kadaj just stood there feeling his face go red as it was Genesis who took the butter for his and Sephiroth's sexual entertainment.