Story 9 - Strip Club

Vincent, Kadaj and Cloud went out drinking one night, and by the time they were tipsy they went to a strip club. They bought there way to the best stage and sat with there drinks.

There were two poles under dim lights. Then there was smoke and the lights came on, and so did the music, a man with long silver hair came out with an oiled body and began dancing, "I want him!" Cloud said full of lust, "I'll talk to the guy who runs the stage" Vincent said walking through the crowd looking for the man. He soon found him at the bar drinking, "there you are Lazard!, I was wondering if I could purchase one of your men" Vincent slurred, "depends on the man" Lazard said with a smirk, "the one with silver hair!" Vincent said hyped up, "oh Sephiroth? hmm you do have good taste but I have to refuse" Lazard said walking away from Vincent. "prick" Vincent said under his breath finding his way back to the stage, he found his blushing intoxicated friends. There eyes were fixed to the stage, The room went silent when the other man came to the stage. The music came back on when the man was in sight, he was a gorgeous man with auburn hair, he was sexy. He began dancing with Sephiroth as the crowd through there money. The show soon ended and Vincent, Kadaj and Cloud were outside waiting for a taxi. Then Sephiroth and Genesis came out the club, Cloud blushed, "your the strippers" Cloud said smirking. Genesis rolled his eyes and Sephiroth smirked, Cloud walked over to Sephiroth and came face to face with him, but before they could kiss Genesis pushed Cloud out of the way and kissed Sephiroth. Sephiroth blushed deeply and the taxi came, Sephiroth got in and so did Genesis slamming the door, "see ya" Genesis winked as they took the taxi.