Story 6 - Soldier Days

It all started with a Banora cider a few years back, Sephiroth, Genesis and Angeal were in the Banora pup. First they were on Banora cider then Banora cocktails and then Banora shots. "hold on a sec guys I need to piss" Angeal said stumbling up, Genesis smirked and followed behind him, Angeal did not notice when he had his pants down Genesis flashed his camera and took a picture "another one for the album" Genesis said winking. Angeal went red with embarrassment and anger, "Genesis!" Angeal shouted, "oh come on Angeal it was only fun" Genesis said walking out. The three were soon back on the shots, "let's take some pictures in the training room and get back at ShinRa for making us do missions all the time" Genesis slurred, "that is a great idea let's go" Sephiroth said getting up with Genesis.

The three Soldier's stripped naked and began taking sexy photos.

The next day they woke up in the same bed naked with Genesis in the middle. The day went as normal when Angeal was going to shower he remembered the pictures his face was horrified Zack wouldn't be pleased, Angeal ran out and searched for Sephiroth. He got to his office but the door was locked and he could hear noises, frowning Angel went to Genesis' office the door opened but no one was there "that's strange" he thought to himself. Angeal walked back to Sephiroth's office and finally the door was open. Sephiroth's hair was now messy, his face and upper body covered in sweat, sitting at his desk topless blushing. "yes Angeal?" Sephiroth broke the awkward silence, "last night.. Genesis... our pictures" Angeal struggled to say. "ah yes.. I'll talk to him about it" Sephiroth said with a smirk.

Angeal was right when he knew Sephiroth didn't say anything, "I need to burn the photos" Angeal muttered as he got out of bed in the dark. Angeal sneaked into Genesis' room, he saw Sephiroth and Genesis in bed naked together, Angeal was so shocked that he fell backwards and woke Genesis up. Genesis frowned then smirked "your not touching my pictures Angeal... there for personal use" Genesis said pulling his arms around Sephiroth, Angeal was left horrified in the dark.