Story 3 - Camping

Sephiroth, Genesis, Kadaj, Vincent and Rufus all sat around the warmth of a dim lit campfire. "ok babe it's your turn" Kadaj said with his arm around Rufus, Vincent rolled his crimson eyes as he was jealous of Rufus and went in the bushes behind Genesis for a piss. "alright, I got one" Rufus said smirking at Genesis as he had an over active imagination and was easy to scare, "there once was a sewer monster that escaped, some first class Soldiers were sent to nutrualise it, but the Soldiers went missing so ShinRa covered up the case but.. it's said that the monster is still on the loose and it's said that it lurks in thease very woods..." Rufus said starring directly into Genesis's icy blue eyes. Genesis was shaking now and then he heard a branch snap from behind him "aaahh Seph!!" Genesis screamed as he jumped on top of his lover frightened nuzzling his head into Sephiroth's chest. Vincent came out of the bushes laughing along with Kadaj and Rufus at the petrified Soldier. Sephiroth put an arm around Genesis, and rubbed his back, "that's enough stories for tonight" he said frowning. The others laughed it off and got in there tents, Sephiroth had his arm around Genesis in the tent,  "Seph I'm scared" Genesis whispered to Sephiroth, "there just made up stories" he said with a tighter grip on Genesis. It was then silent for a few moments then Genesis was on the border of slumber when Rufus creaped into there tent with a mask on and shock the Soldier awake. Genesis slowly opened his eyes to see a creepy mask "aaahhhh!!" he screamed punching Rufus, Rufus fell back and Sephiroth woke up very angry, Rufus took the mask off to revile a nosebleed. He heald his nose and got out of the tent, Vincent stood with his arms folded and smirking "that'll teach you" he said mockingly to the president, Rufus gave him a dirty look and went back in his tent.