Story 2 - Need A Ride?

Genesis had just finished a night shift at ShinRa and was walking home guided by the streetlights. He was about to take a short cut when he saw three familiar faces, of course it was the remnants Kadaj, Yazzo and Loz, and he saw they had alcohol in there hands before Genesis could turn away Kadaj shouted "hey redneck what are you doing alone at this hour" Genesis sighed and walked towards them, he hated that nickname, he had got it from when he first slept with Sephiroth and woke up with love bites around his neck. "wanna drink?" Kadaj asked smirking, Genesis couldn't tolerate the reaction if he denied so with a smirk he took his drink and guzzled it in one throwing the green glass bottle to the floor, and of course the trio would now want to start a drinking game with the Soldier. After a few hours Vincent came around the corner smoking a spliff, Genesis stumbled over to him and took the spliff out of his hand and began smoking. "did I miss something?" Vincent asked looking at the four of them who were clearly drunk, Vincent sighed, "want me to drive you home?" he asked, "yeah vampire" Kadaj slurred throwing Yazzo's car keys to him, "no you can't drive your too stoned" Genesis said trying not to slurr, he snatched the keys from Vincent, "I'm driving" he finally slurred as they all got in the car, Vincent was in the passenger seat and the three brothers were in the back. Genesis took off swerving and speeding "your going the wrong way" Vincent said with his arms folded, "oh shut up and smoke this" Kadaj said putting a Spliff in Vincent's mouth, Vincent began smoking and the car was filled with the white smoke. Genesis was swerving even more, and he spun the car around, "what are you doing?" Kadaj then asked confused, "I forgot to pick Sephiroth up before we go to the bar" Genesis said while picking up speed. "where going to the bar?" Yazzo said in a huff, Kadaj nudged him and told him to shush. Then out of nowhere Vincent began hysterically laughing, Loz rolled his eyes as Vincent was clearly stoned. Then they heard sirens and saw red and blue lights, it was the police, "let's outrun them" Genesis slurred speeding faster, but that didn't last long as he crashed. The five of them were fine but the car wasn't and now the police forced them out of the car, "you are under arrest for drink driving" a police man said cuffing Genesis' s hands two other police men done the same to the others ascorting them to the car.

Sephiroth was fast asleep when his phone rang, "hello?" he asked picking up the phone, "is this General Sephiroth?" the other voice aaked "speaking" Sephiroth answered back, "well we have some men here I think they belong to you, four of them are intoxicated and the other one is clearly drugged" the other voice answered, Sephiroth sighed and hung up.

Sephiroth got to the police station to find Genesis, Vincent, Kadaj, Yazzo and Loz looking very embarrassed, Sephiroth broke into a smile, if only he had a camra for there faces.