One

Micha was Shoved To the ground

Micha was Shoved To the ground. A bag was put over her head so she couldn't see a thing. The Black Hair Girl Did not fight back As the Survey Corps, Mike Zachirus, Hauled Her down the streets of the Underground City. Her Gas Tanks Clanked on her sides, and her sword Sheaths on her back swayed a little. The damp scent of The District, And The Clacks and Talking of the people in it Were Sharp in her ears. "You Damn Bitch!" Hissed Mike at Micha, Who had bit down on his hand through the bag. Her dull-but sharp Teeth left blood.

He had tried to Hand cuff her but Micha refused. Micha could sense Mike's presence jump back from her sudden action. Micha fell on her butt. The Asian girl took this chance as her escape. With a grunt, Micha flipped herself up onto her feet. "Sorry man, A Thug's Gotta Do What a Thug's Gotta Do To Survive" she Snatched the Bag off her head with her Black gloved hands and threw it to the side. With quick reflexes, as Mike started to regain his postion from her sudden attack, she kicked him to the ground with her boot.

"UMMMPH!" was all Mike could get out as Micha took out the sword Hilts. She gave them one glance as she started to run down the street. She was trying to gain speed so her escape was efficient. As she felt herself gaining that speed, she heard Mike tell from the alleyway "Stop Her Flagon!" She gritted her teeth as she pressed down on the triggers abd shot into the air in a woosh!.

Behind her, Micha heard the Working of 3D Maneuver Gear at Work. She spun around too see Mike, and another man she had assumed was Falgon, on her trail. "Not today you won't" she mumbled as she dived downward. Mike and Flagon were already on her as she did the act. But Micha was too focused as she worked on her plan to loose the Survey Corps.

Micha spun, Dodged, and whirled as she tried to Avoid the Survey Corps. Her movements were flawless with years of Practice as she put her skills to use. "Damn it!" Mike said as he watched Micha disappear from view. He looked at Flagon. "Warn Erwin That Ackerman Is heading his way" he ordered. Flagon huffed but said nothing as he reared back in the air and spun around and swooped around Mike as he headed West. Too where Erwin was.

Micha looked behind her shoulder when she heard 3D maneuver gear. she soared above the city. The light wind blew through her hair as she set her gaze on three moving bodies "Fuck" she hissed. Micha was taking a huge risk with taking her gaze away from looking forward so she could see who's behind her. To Micha's shock, it wasn't survey corps behind her. There was two males and one female. The two males looked her age while the red-head girl looked to be no older then Thirteen or fourteen. But the girl was not her worries.

It was The males. One had ashen blonde hair and silver eyes. Micha could tell from the great space between them that he was taller then the other one, Who looked short with raven black hair and cold grey eyes. His face was emotionless, same as the ashen blonde. It was only the Red-head who looked ethusiastic. Her blue eyes were wide with curiosity and innocence. Although there distance was very wide, Micha felt intimidated under the Raven hair's gaze. She glared back, with just as cold-black eyes she has. Micha assumed they were thugs.