Two

Micha expected herself to be in a dungouen, deep under ground and experimented on

Micha expected herself to be in a dungouen, deep under ground and experimented on. But when she opened her eyes to a Dark room and her in a Very soft and comfortable bed, she was confused. Slowly, Micha opened her eyes. With years of living in the dark, Micha had picked a skill or too in seeing in it, so she had no trouble as she casted her gaze in the room. At first, she saw nothing. Only a Wadrobe a desk, Another Bed, and The bed she was in. She groaned as the strain she was putting on started to make her head pound. Her hands went to clutch her head as she whimpered in pain. It was a Migrane. A very bad one. It made her head throb and worse was that her left arm hurt too.

Her head swam as she fell back on the bed she was on. Her vision blurred and for a second her eyes closed. Then they reopened too see someone standing over her. There brown eyes cheery as they gazed down on her. Micha gasped as she gapped in terror she stayed completely still, although she wanted to get away from the girl as far as possible. "Hi!" She said as she outstreched her hand to Micha. "I'm Hanji Zoe, but you can call me Hanji, your Micha Ackerman Right?". The Asian girl stared at Hanji's hand with narrowed eyes. Her heart raced as her head pounded even more.

Micha flinched as spikes of agonizing throbbing raked her head. Micha, in spite of herself, curled up in a ball in the blanket that covered her and clutched her head tightly and whimpered as tears fell down her cheeks. The girl's happy face slackened. "Micha? Whats wrong?" She demanded. Micha couldn't say anything. She felt achy, Hot, and hungry, thirsty, and tired. How could I have pushed myself this far? Micha thought in misery. She hadn't felt like this in years. Your a damn idiot you know that? Micha told herself. Micha was faintly aware of Hanji's hand on her forehead.

The goggled eye girl gasped as she jerked her hand away. "Your burning up!" She said. Then Hanji's gaze flicked to the girl's injured arm. "Please don't be" she said. "Don't what?" Micha said through a moan. She was barely herself at the moment, the fever was getting to her. Hanji hesitantly and gently lifted Micha's injured left arm up, and slowly peeled the bandages away. She let out a sigh of releif. The wound wasn't infected. But what was causing Micha to run a fever? Hanji thought. Then she snapped her fingers in realization. She remembered the doctors saying that her immune system was incredibly low, due to her barely eating and drinking. "And since her immune system is low, it would allow her too get sick very Quickly!" Hanji said aloud.

She turned to the girl. "I'll be right back Micha, I need to get some fluids in you, and some medicine" Hanji ran out of the Infurmary room before Micha could protest. She ran down the hallway and rounded the corner, all the while yelling at the top of Her lungs "WE NEED HELP! FLUIDS! MEDICINE! COME ON NOW! THERE'S NO TIME TO WAIST!" when Hanji ran out if the Infurmery door to the hospital in the HQ, she bumped into someone. Hanji jumped back too see the three thugs that were recruited three days ago. She smiled cheerily at Isabel, Farlan, and Levi. "Hi guys!" She said, trying to hide the panic that was in her. Her eyes darted different places. Isabel brightened as she said "Hi Hanji! How's Micha Doing?" Hanji was reluctant to say. "She's doing okay, just need to get some things and be on my way" Hanji laughed as She walked around them.