Six

Micha woke up Too feel something wet lick her on the cheek

    Micha woke up Too feel something wet lick her on the cheek. As Micha gained Concienceness she was faintly aware of her horse nickering and Pawing the ground before her with a Hoof. Micha groaned in pain as she rolled over and Stood up. She winced in pain. Blood was on her, not titan blood. Her blood. Micha looked around her. She was in a meadow with a tree in the middle of it. She then gasped as she let the events that led her too be hurt flood through her. "Oh God" Micha said aloud as she Spun around and heaved. She kept throwing up Multiple times Before finally getting herself together. Micha turned too Her horse. The beautiful Mare neighed and nudged Micha.

  Micha grieved over Isle's death. "Poor Isle" she said as she leaned against her horse. She let that Grief settle and pass Before Getting up on her horse. "Get js out of here!" Micha said. She just wanted too be back at the HQ with Levi, Isabel, Hell even Farlan. Micha didn't know how long she has been out, but she knew long enough too see that it was already dark out. She sighed and ushered her horse too move Forward.

***

  "What do you mean they havn't come back yet?" The heated discussion between Levi, Hanji, And Erwin was intensing. Levi glowered at Erwin. He had just lost Farlan And Isabel. He doesn't know what he'll do if he lost Micha Too. The thought of The Black hair Girl shot through his head as he briefly remembered his kiss with her. Erwin shook his head "I don't understand it either Levi and Hanji. We will have too call the 34th Expidition a close and try and find the remains of dead soldiers" anger flared in Levi as he slammed his fist down on Erwin's desk.

  "Not good enough! Micha is out there! I know it! She is not dead. She's too resourceful Too be killed that easily" Levi, at that moment, wasn't sure if he was just saying that too every one else's reasurrance or his own. He leaned against the wall in the office and combed his fingers in his hair. He let out a frustrated sigh. "I know it's hard Levi, but how can we be sure That Micha is still out there? Still alive?" Levi looked at Hanji. "She said it will take a lot more then a Titan too kill her. And I'm taking up on those words"

  Hanji shutted up. She too was worried about Micha. The girl had guts and skill. But was she that skilled too survive on her own? "I want a scouting combine. Search party. If Micha is still alive I want too find her before Titans do" Erwin looked closely at Levi. He knew he was responsible for the deaths of his two friends, but also not. He knew it would probably kill Levi Too know that his friend may not come back. But Erwin couldn't risk the lives of his soldiers for just one soldier. Even if he raised that soldier.

  "I'm sorry Levi" Erwin said without looking up. Levi felt an empty space in him. Micha might be dead, and she would be just like those other soldiers, out there probably broken or eaten. Levi was speechless as he left the office. Hanji gave Erwin a cold look. Something she has never done before. "She was like a sister too me Erwin. She left when I was five. And you helped raise her. I can't beleive you would throw her away like that" she got up and went too follow the grieving Levi. Erwin sat in his desk. Contemplating why he wasn't putting on a search party.