Four

Micha bounced up and down as she put on her gear

   Micha bounced up and down as she put on her gear. Her black hair bounced here and there. "I can't wait Hanji" she said. It had seemed that only she shared the enthusiasm about seeing a Titan. Although her heart was pounding, she was thankful to be taking part in this expedition. But, Levi and her friends did not share it. Behind her, Levi was arguing with Erwin. His temper was flareing, and his two Collegues didn't know what to think of it, it was rare too see him this mad. Levi pointed an accusing finger at Erwin's chest. "Your putting a Rookie out there, beyond the walls!" He hissed. He wanted too beat The Commander To the Ground.

Erwin swatted Levi's hand away. He gazed down at the ill tempered teen. He shook his head. "Micha has not told you yet? She is very familiar with how we do things here. Have you not recognized those traits yet?" Levi stopped his cursing as he let that set in. He has seen it. Everday when he would take Micha out too spar, he would see how she would adress higher ups, how she knew where everything was, she even knew who Erwin and Mike were.

  "What are you getting at?" Isabel Demanded as she glared at the Commander. "I'm saying that Micha was a Cadet Here. We took her in at a Very Young age. And one day, she disappeared. No one knew why. She just left. We didn't know what to think. There was nothing wrong going on with her. She was happy. Or so we thought" Erwin's face fell. Isabel and the others exchanged looks. But they weren't shocked. Now they knew. It was a little frustrating how Micha knew this place. That she had lived here.

  Levi's voice was in a low growl "Why hasn't she said anything?" He demanded. Erwin just sighed heavily as he said "ask her yourself. We are just glad too have our  Advanced student back in shape" these words seemed to inflate Levi's rage as he tried to attack him. But Farlan and Isabel held him back. "Is that how you see her?! A weapon?! She's a human being just like Us you Bastard!" Levi shoved his friends off him. Erwin was unfazed by Levi's outburst. He looked away from the kids questioning face "Drop the subject and don't bring this up around Micha. I am sure she has not said anything because she just wants to forget and move on. That's an order" Levi protested "B-" he started but stopped himself. Erwin was right. Bringing it up Too Micha might Do something to break her. For her sake, he won't say anything. "Yes Commander" Isabel and Farlan said as they saluted.

  But Levi Didn't. He didn't know why he was freaking out about Micha. He's seen the girl fight before, and she was amazing! But it's been Two weeks, and she was recovering from those Two weeks. Did shr still have the Strenght too go on this Expedition? Erwin didn't pester Levi too Salute propilary as he turned around and left.

Levi growled as he stormed past his friends. "Levi-bro-" Isabel started but stopped. Levi looked too mad for her too say anything. She shook her head and looked at Farlan "We should get ready for our own travel" Farlan said as he walked away. "Is Levi going to be okay?" Isabel asked as she ran too catch up with The tall boy. Farlan just shook his head as he opened the door too the HQ half way before looking at the red-head girl "I Don't know Isabel. Levi was a Mess the day He layed Eyes On That Damn Girl. He wasn't the same. I just don't know. I don't know" Isabel looked at Farlan, then at Levi. Who was storming toward the standing form of Micha.