Twelve

Micha's eyes snapped open

Micha's eyes snapped open. The blinding light of the sun sting her eyes. She groaned as she rolled onto her feet. Micha looked around her, she was in a meadow. But not just any meadow, it was the moonflower meadow, and in it was Vanga, Cattis, and. . . . Micha gasped as she ran too them. "Farlan! Isabel! Isle!" She cried as she threw herself into them. "Mic Mic!" Isabel squealed as she embraced her friend. "Micha!" Isle said as Micha embraced her friend. Farlan stood at the side, arms crossed. But Micha ignored his dirty look he was giving her and embraced her friend. "I missed you all" Micha sobbed in Farlan's shirt. Farlan, who felt awkward at the sudden action the raven Hair Girl was giving her and hugged her back. "We missed you too Micha" He said as he pulled away. Micha smiled at Every one. She didn't know how she was here, seeing them, but she didn't care. A throat cleared behind Micha. "Dear, I think you are forgetting someone" said the old Indian. Micha cried harder as she embraced the old woman and her wolf tightly. "Vanga!" Micha said as she pulled away from the old woman "how am I here, w-" she was cut off by Vanga's simple answer. "Your dead"

 "Your dead"