Eleven

ISLE'S NOTEBOOK PART 3

   Micha shot out her Grappiling hooks as she tried too confuse the titan

   Micha shot out her Grappiling hooks as she tried too confuse the titan. "Hanji!" She barked. "Get your Ass up here you Four eyed freak!" Hanji was sweeping through the air as she landed on a tree branch just shy from Where Micha was flying by. "Having a good day I presume?" She casually said. "Hey, isn't this a good idea? How about you come back with me and Micha and into the walls, how about that?" Micha raised her lip in a half snarl. That woman made Micha want too vomit sometimes. She was too excited. "Hanji! Quit horsen around!" She shouted as she whirled around in a circle around the titan, trying too trip it.

    "Come on Micha! Lighten up! We might actually catch thing with your speed and my smarts" Micha scoffed as she looped under the titans legs and launched herself forward as she tucked into a ball before shooting  out another pair of Grappiling hooks before circling back around the titan. "Hanji!" Micha snapped as she landed back on her horse and continued too chase the titan. Micha didn't want to admit it, but she was actually having fun. Hanji landed on her horse "a smile is on your face Soldier! You are enjoying this!" She said as she looked at Micha.

   The stern Asian just rolled her eyes. The two woman had appeared out from the Tall tree forest "he's still chasing! No wait!" Micha's head turned too look over her shoulder too see what has made Hanji tell out in panic. To her astonishment, the 7 cm titan had stopped in it's tracks. It moved its huge head Too it's left and right, just when Levi and his squad bursted out of the trees on there horses. Levi brought a gun flare and fired it. The sudden noise made frightened the titan and it, instead of attacking, turned around and ran back into the forest. "No!" Hanji shouted. The auburn hair woman pulled her horse around and gallopoed after it.

 The auburn hair woman pulled her horse around and gallopoed after it

    Micha gritted her teeth. "Follow us Morons!" Levi shouted. But none of the women listened. "Hanji! Get back here you suicidal Bitch!" Micha roared as her horse galloped under the cool shades of the Tall tree forest. The ringing from the flare echoed in Micha's ears. Thanks too her High acute hearing, the sound had made her deaf for a few seconds. But she was able too still keep her and her horse on the Titan and Hanji's trail. Micha couldn't believe why this woman would want too capture a titan, she undersrood, but still. Did they even have the right weapons or tools too hold it down? Does Hanji even know what she is doing?