x

"chaeyoung? who's she?" one of your friends asked you.

"you know that girl with that black-brown hair who sits a few seats away from me?"  you say.

"the one who draws a lot?"

"yeah! her drawings are amazing..just like her. she seems kind of silent so i'm..pretty sure she doesn't like me back. she has a cute smile."

i feel like i can't breathe. is this real?

this is not a dream, right? i really want to scream my lungs out, i just want to mess up my hair and jump so much; and yell at lisa about everything about what i just heard.

"i also attempted to make this origami, but it looks so weird, ew." you exclaimed to your friends. they slightly laughed and i hear one of them say, "it looks a little funny."

"shut up, i'm pretty sure she'll like it!" you say as you push that same friend out of your way, smiling.

"is that a star?"

"a ninja star."

"..you sure your secret admirer would like that?" yes. yes i would.

"there's only one way to find out. can one of you guys hand me a sheet of paper?" you tell them.

you pull out a pen, and one of your friends gave a sheet of paper to you, and you started to write.

i'm nervous. what are you writing?

oh no..your friends are heading out; so i ran as quietly as i could and decided to call lisa what happened.

i'll get your note earlier than usual tomorrow.