xxiv

"i have to finish this today!!" i yelled at myself as i was finishing the present. i wanted to make the longest letter i've given to you after finishing it.

everything is gonna be homemade, which is something that most people haven't really done; especially origami.

"hey rosé, where's the glue? i need it for--" lisa then looked at me, which i'm almost done with the whole bottle of glue. she then sighed and started to laugh.

"rosé..please don't tell me you--"

"yes. yes i did. but i'm almost done though."

"how did you use all of that glue in that small origami display?"

"some were separated so i had to glue some of them together. from the inside and out. i think i should've used tape." i tell her, and she walks closer to see my result of it. she was surprised herself, and actually liked it.

"that's so pretty! the bright colors, the leaves, flowers-- and you even put in the tiny origamis of every single ones that you sent to [name]!!"

"yeah, almost all of them link to nature, y'know?"

"he's gonna love it, rosé! but..how is he gonna carry that the whole day of class?"

"remember, he has after school activities; so he leaves his things in the room. i'll just place them on his usual desk when it's time to go back to our dorms."

"but you have after-school activities too."

"mine ends about 20 minutes before his."

"oh, that's a great plan! i'll let you finish it."

"thanks, lisa."