xix

now i understand why you don't like walking to your grandmother's store. it's so far away.

we both complained that our feet hurt, walking throughout the city. we still had our bags from uni; and it made us even tired.

we walked for about 30 minutes from the store from before, to the store you recommended.

the school is about 25 minutes away from your grandmother's store; right where our dorms are...that means we have to go back after this.

i regret walking all the way over here; but i also don't regret this because i'm with you..

after you told me that we made it, i immediately ran inside, looking for the paper. you greeted your grandmother with a hug. 

"and who's she?" your grandmother exclaimed, and you replied with, "that's chaeyoung, grandma."

"oh, she's chaeyoung? she's so pretty, no wonder you talk ab--"

"grandma, stop!!" you yelled as you tried to cover her lips to prevent her from talking. i was too busy looking at some paper for making origamis.

i finally find some colorful and bright paper, and i walked over for your direction.

"i found them." i said as i smiled at you and your grandmother. she gave me a big smile, and she told me something amazing, which surprised me. 

"it's on the house."