xxiii

it's the day before your birthday, and i'm almost done with the origamis i've been planning to do.

i couldn't even concentrate because i've been thinking about finishing it; and how you would react.

but ever since last week, i haven't been sending you origamis ever since i gave you the rose. you seemed to have noticed it and you seem a little off.

class ended and i was trying to hurry packing up so i can finish the final touches for your present; until i heard one of your friends tell you something that caught my attention.

i decided to hide behind the door, under the window so i can hide there; eavesdropping your conversation between you and your friend.

"[name] you're feeling down, what's wrong?"

"i think i made a mistake."

mistake? what mistake?

"what do you mean?" your friend tells you, and you sighed, looking directly at your desk.

"ever since when i told my secret admirer that i liked chaeyoung, she stopped sending me origamis and the letters after the one with the rose. i'm not even sure if she's devastated, sad or mad because of me; and i'm starting to feel really bad..but i was just telling the truth, maybe it was the right choice.."

i heard every single word of what you said, and i feel somewhat bad for you. i know i haven't been sending you the messages and origamis.

it's because i've been preparing something special..and i hope you'll like it.