xxii

as i got back to the dorm, i gave lisa her money back since i basically didn't pay for anything. even [name] payed the taxi driver on our way back here.

"so..what's all this about?" lisa exclaimed to me as she spread her arms out to the papers and the cardboard. 

"you know how you told me that his birthday is next week? well, i guess this is basically gonna be his birthday present." i told her.

"..you bought one of those huge cardboards used for presentations; why in the world would you give that to him?"

"i'm not gonna use the whole thing. i'm gonna cut in a size of a school textbook cover."

"you could've just got a smaller size, rosé."

"they don't have anything smaller than that. but the plan is; is to cut the paper, and make a lot of small origami flowers, leaves; anything nature. and i'm placing a happy birthday letter and i'm going to confess to him once and for all."

"..that is the cutest thing i've ever heard!!" lisa squeals and cups her face. she smiles at me; looking like she's proud of me.

and then something just hit me. "oh, and you didn't text me if i got the papers!"

"it's not even 7:30pm!" she told me, and she then turns on her phone. she started to laugh and shows me her screen. "well actually, it's 7:30 now."

"but it's dark outside, how?!" lisa then shrugs and started to laugh.