Chapter 3

Mood: Ocean Eyes by: Billie Eilish

Zayn

It's hard to know for sure if you truly love someone, but with Harry I knew right away. With one smile he had me hypnotized, he had me weak. 

He would continually ask why I was so fond of him in high school. Of course the question was absolutely silly to me, I never did see a flaw in Harry's appearance no matter how many times he tried and still tries to convince me otherwise.

My family didn't mind me being gay as much as Harry's did. It was hard for him and it still is. Some days he'll just cry and I just have to let him even though it hurts me to see him so sad.

But we're there for each other and that's what matters. It took us both some time to realize that we wanted a child. I stay home and work from there while Harry goes out.

At home I sat there, alone and I realized just how lonely and isolated I felt without having anyone in this big house to be there with me while Harry's gone.

So I brought it up, we came to the conclusion that in time we'll see what happens.

A year later we met Penny at a business party who told us about her business in children and child care.

She then told us about her surrogacy program. And we did our research and we decided to move forward with it all we needed was a worthy surrogate.