Second Year: Part 2

James was with Ali and Pan.

It was a Saturday evening and they were spending it near the lake.

The two girls were talking while he was taking notes on a new Quidditch tecnic.

James had always found funny that a girl like Ali could ever be besties with a girl like Pan.

Ali was sweet as a sugar cube, and, even tho she was insecure, and she could be like a swaying palm tree, she was an axe when it came to cherring someone and standing up for what she belived in.

Pan was sassines in person, she was confident, as strong as an oak. She was the most loyal friend you'd ever be able to find. And she also stood up for what she believed in.

James blew the eraser bits from the paper and looked at his master piece, when Pan called him.

-Pan calling Huckleberry, Huckleberry responde.

-Sorry, I just got distracted.

Ali was looking at something over my shoulder.

-What are you looking at?

He turned around to see Scorpius watching Rose as she held a book and pen out and explained something to him and Albus.

Scorpius said something, took a pen and wrote something while talking to Rosie. She frowned, then noded.

Albus then said something and the three of them started laughing.

-What are you looking at?

The two exchanged a knowing look, then spoke at the same time.

-Nothing.

Perhaps his uncle Neville was right, perhaps they did share a brain.

[Nov. 17]

It was November 17, Julie's birthday.

So, since the day 6 year old Julie arrived at Lee's doorstep, Fred had pretty much made her birthday into a holiday, and when they entered Hogwarts and became part of the Marauders 3.0, all Hogwarts knew that on November the 17th, in the Gryffindor Comun Room, would be one of the best parties of the year.

-Okay, a little higher Rosie.

-Seriously Fred? A second ago you told me to get it lower.

-It has to be perfect.

Rosie was holding one of the ends of a big Congrats Julie!!! Poster with a lion drawing that also had tiny footprints. Turned out Pandora was quite the artist. And with a little spell cast by Rosie that made both the footprints and the lion move, Freddie had fallen in love with it.

-Seriously, we've been holding these thing for ten minutes.

Said Scorpius.

Scorpius had agred to help out with the decoration for Julie's 15 birthday party, Fred had become 15 in April.

Pandora was painting magic red and gold butterflies in the wall, when Julie walked in, they'd start flying across the room.

James and Ali were setting up a mini-buffet, Frank Longbottom (Looney 3.0) was setting up the music and Al was helping Linda Creevey set up a camara.

-There, that's perfect.

Rosie gave her cousin Lucy a "thanks" look as she left the bander.

Suddenly a owl flew in threw the window and went directly to Lucy.

-It's Molly, she says they're coming up stairs and that she's blindfolded.

-Okay, everyone get into position.

The party was a blast, and everyone danced non-stop.

Right now, at 3 o' clock in the morning, everyone in the family and the closest of friends were helping clean up while Fred and Julie danced a slow song, they were both barefoot.

Rosie had always loved that moment, the moment when Julie closed her eyes and left her head rest against Freddie's chest, the way he held he tight and kissed the top of her head.

If Rosie had to be honest, Fred and Julie made her believe in love.

-God, I'm never helping with this parties again.

Rose laughed at Al's complain while Scorp smiled and said.

-It's not like you have much of a chioce, I'm pretty sure Fred would behead you if you didn't help.

-Plus, Julie is like family.

-Yeah, I know.

-Psss, Doctor Cupid.

Rose rolled her eyes at the nickname as she turned around to face Roxy.

-What now?

She made a quick movement with her chin, Rose turned around to see how Molly bit her lip and looked at Carter Wood (Padfoot 2.0) talking to Josh Parker (Prongs 2.0).

Rosie giggled as she turned around to see Roxy.

-I'll get on it as soon as possible.

-Rapido.

Rose laughed at Roxy's atempt to speak spanish.

-I though your cousin Molly had no emotions.

Rosie smiled slightly as she looked at Scorp.

-She keeps them hidden behind her sassines and pranks and her "I break all the rules" attitud.

-Oh, by the way Doctor Cupid?

-I was the one to finally convinse Fred  to tell Julie how he felt, and I also helped my cousin Victorie and Teddy get togheter. And I'm quite good at predicting relationships, noticing when people like each other and knowing if a relashionship will last our not.

-Really?

-Oh yeah.

-Like who'm?

Rosie looked around and smirked.

-I think Linda Creevey is taking a liking for our Al, and I also don't think Ali and James would last very long, Fred and Julie will last forever and I bet when they get married Julie will complain about why she can't get married in pants. I wouldn't be surprised if Alex Nott started to like Pandora, but I've no idea about Pan, it's nearly impossible to read her.

Scorpius smiled big.

-What about me?

Rosie turned around, surprised by the  question.

She stayed still, she opened and closed her mouth, which was completly dry all of a sudden.

-I don't know, there are some people that are difficult to read, but I think that Lila Nott has her eyes set on you.

Scorpius laughed slithly and continued cleaning.

-You missed one.

-Huh?

-Nothing.