Third Year: Part Two

The doors of the Great Hall opened and all the First Years entered...

-Vicky Petunia Dursley!!!

Vicky sat down, while bitting her lip.

-Ravenclaw!!!

Vicky jumped of the chair and hurried towards the Ravenclaw table, who were cheering.

-Frank Longbottom!!!

-Gryffindor!!!

-Lily Luna Potter!!!

The whole room went silent as the youngest Potter sat underneath the Sorting Hat. Rose saw as James slowly stood up, his hands on the table.

The room remained silent for another three minutes before the Sorting Hat screamed.

-Hufflepuff!!!

Lily gave Vicky a quick glance before running to the Hufflepuff table, ignoring the fact that both James and Albus were giving her a standing ovation while screaming "That's my little sister!!!".

-Hugo Weasley!!!

-Gryffindor!!!

Scorpius laughed as Rose and Fred and the other Gryffindor Weasleys hugged Hugo and screamed. While the other Weasleys were standing up.

-Reina Zabini!!!

-Slytherin!!!

Scorpius applauded for the young girl he'd known for years. Not aware that Rose was looking at him.

Scorpius picked at his food angrily with his fork while looking at the Gryffindor table.

-What exactly did those peas do to you?

Albus asked while also picking at his peas.

-You tell me first.

Albus layed his cheek on his fist and buffed.

-When I wasn't sorted into Gryffindor, James just crossed his arms and frowned. And when Lily wasn't sorted into Gryffindor, he gave her a standing ovation. And he's always said that Hufflepuff is where the useless and pushovers go!!!

-Well, Hufflepuff does have better reputation than Slytherin.

-Now, what is making you slaughter your poor peas?

-Nothing.

Scorpius said as he watched how Felix made Rose laugh.

Albus left himself fall on the sofa of the Slytherin comun room.

-What new clases are you taking this year???

Asked Albus as Scorpius sat in front of him.

-Divination, Astronomy and Ancient Runes.

Albus frowned.

-Why Astronomy?

-All the Black's were named after consolations, I guess I want to learn a bit more about that.

-Wait, isn't Divination and Acient Runes at the same time???

-No, you're thinking of Divination and History of Runes.

Albus nodded as he leaned his chin in his hand.

-Why Ancient Runes??? Didn't Rose go for that one as well???

-I'm intrigued and I don't know.

In reality, Rose was the reason Scorpius had chosen Ancient Runes, since she'd been talking about that in the last month of their second year. He'd figured she could explain what he couldn't understand.

-Well, I just choose Divination and Ghost History.

-Ghost History???

-It's a new class. I'll be the third generation, James said it's intresting.

-As long as Binns doesn't give it.

Albus pointed at him with a finger.

-Good point.

Suddenly, the door of the commun room opened and Alex Nott came in, followed by Rose, who jumped over the sofa's back and landed besides Albus.

-Hey guys, thought I'd come over and cheek in on you. And... invite you over to a party!!!

Scorpius smiled and rolled his eyes, Rose had changed slightly over summer, one of the craziest changes was that, while spending most of her summer at her uncle's joke shop, Julie and Fred had brainwashed her into loving parties, as long as they didn't get out of control.

-Frelie???

-Frelie.

Albus smiled while looking at his cousin.

-I'm in as long as you don't leave me alone to just stand there like a freaking idiot.

-Deal.

They streched hands and Rose turned around, smiling to look at Scorpius.

-Scorp???

-Same as Albus.

Rose lifted her hand, Scorpius took it.

-I'm going to kill Rosebud.

Said Albus for the sixth time as he watched how Rose danced with Felix while he and Scorpius stood in front of the sweets table, alone holding solo red cups. Even Lily was in the dancing floor, dancing with a boy.

-And Lily.

-I think James and Hugo will help you with Lily.

Said Scorpius as he tried not to laugh at the expression on the boys face when he saw that both James and Hugo where staring at him. He actually ran when James started wlking towards him, but Alice stopped him and dragged him to dance with her, Reina did the same with Hugo, when he started walking towards the same boy.

In the end, Albus said something about talking to Lily before leaving Scorpius on his own.

-Scorp!!! Come and dance!!!

He was about to say no but Rose just grabbed him by the arm and started dancing to the loud music.

-Where's Felix???

-What?!?!

-Where's Felix?!?!

-Oh!!! He went to his commun room.

Scorpius nodded a few times before grabbing Rose's hand and giving her a spin, causing her to laugh.

Scorpius realized he loved making Rosebud Weasley laugh.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time!!!