Second Year: Part 5

Scorpius and Albus were sitting on the Hogwarts train, waiting for Rose.

The train had parted fifteen minutes ago, and Scorpius was talking to Al, while wondering were Rose was on the back of his mind.

As if he'd summoned her, the compartment door opened and a blushed Rose entered, holding a folded paper in her hands.

-Hey, what took so long?

-Nothing Al, I was just saying goodbye to a friend.

Al frowned, but didn't say anything.

-Well, you arrived in time, I think the trolley'll be passing in a few minutes.

-Right.

Rose sat down besides Albus and started searching her pockets for money.

Ron always made sure both his kids had money for candys, Rose always supposed that, he didn't want them to ever fell poor.

-I still can't believe Lily and Hugo will be coming with us next year. It's just. Wow.

Said Rose while looking at Al.

-I know, and Vicky!!! She and Lily'd better end up in the same house, or I'm pretty sure they'll start crying.

Vicky Dursley was Lily's best friend since they were five years old. When, in Thanksgiving, Ginny had wanted to make a tradicional muggle dinner and had gone to the market, where Lily had snuck away to the flower section to get lilies (unlike Rose, Lily loved the flower she'd been named after) where she found Petunia and Vicky. Harry went to get her, Petunia felt impressed by Lily, invited them for dinner and BAM!!! Inseparable cousins forever. And Vicky had gotten a Hogwarts letter.

Rose punched Albus in the arm.

-Don't be ridiculous.

-Anything from the trolly dears?

Rose (who had an enormous sweet tooth) was the first to stand up.

Al took the little paper that'd fallen from Rose's pocket and, ignoring Scorpius's silent signals not to open it, he quickly read it, opened his eyes like plates, tucked it into his tunic and stood up to go to the trolley.

After the three had bought treats and were seating down again, Albus said.

-So, Felix Finnigan?

Rose eyes went wide as her hand shot to look in her tunic.

When she saw Albus holding the paper, she snatched it from him.

-It's none of your busness Albus!!! And you shouldn't take what isn't yours!!!

-Don't worry Rosie, I won't tell a soul.

Rose looked at him, clearly worried.

-Promise?

Albus nodded.

-Not James, Teddy, Fred, Molly, Lucy, not even Victorie.

Rose looked at Scorpius.

-Promise?

Said Rose. Scorpius, who felt strangely mad inside, didn't answer. Shouldn't he be happy for her friend? He looked at Albus, who had an eyebrow raised, his eyes more open than usual.

He'd dropped the whole "falling in love" thing but, Scorpius didn't want to give him a reason to start again.

-Promise.

Rose's small smile grew.

-He gave me this before leaving, asked me to write him. We've been talking a fair bit lately, especially in Potions, profesor Slughorn assigned me to watch and tutor him, he's a bit sick of Felix exploding everything.

They shared Potions, but Scorpius always went with Albus, he'd seen the two of them but, most of the time it looked like Rose was scolding him.

Oh well, though Scorpius.

It's not like I'm anything of hers.

Don't worry guys, this is the last chapter of Year 2.

Kisses!!! 😘😘😘