Third Year: Part One

[June 23rd]

Rose emerged from the fireplace, her hair floting around as she looked to the sides.

She was in Malfoy Manor, she'd come as soon as she could.

She saw Alex Nott. He walked up to her in his black tux.

-He's in his room, has only let Albus in.

Rose nodded once. She quickly raced up the stairs, cursing the black skirt her mother had forced her into.

She stood in front of the door, then knocked quietly.

-I told you to go away Alex!!!

-Scorp? It's me. It's Rosie.

The door unlocked.

Rose walked into the room, and somehow, the Chudley Cannons posters and Slytherin banners didn't seem as cherrful as they had been the last time she was there.

She didn't even glance at the bookshelf, but went directly towards Scorpius.

He had his back towards her, Rose could see a black sack on the floor and Scorp was wearing a black silk shirt.

To his left was Albus, who was hugging hin with one arm.

Rose slowly sat down to his right.

She looked at him akwardly for a few seconds before placing her right hand on his knee for counsul, her left one on his back for reasurance and leaning her head on his shoulder, because he needed suport.

Rose could only start to imagine what he was feeling.

She didn't even dare imagine what she would do if her mother died.

[Sept. 1]

-Jeez Rose, how many classes are you taking these year?

-Just a few.

Said Rose while rolling her eyes at James, who was helping Albus and Scorpius put her trunck onto the train.

Lily, Hugo, Reina, Vicky and Frank (who'd been best friends since forever) were all in the hallway, looking around.

Once James was finished he started down the hall.

-Goodbye, suckers.

Scorpius, Albus and Rose headed down the hall, looking for a compartment to sit in when Rose's feet left the ground, raised in a hug from Felix Finnigan.

-Felix!!!

Scorpius bit his inner cheek and, when he turned around, he saw that Albus was as red as Rose's hair.

-Hey Felix, hands of my cousin.

Said Fred as he walked towards them besides Julie, who had three tiny dragons floating around her (anyone who knew her knew that her best, and favorite spell was Draconifors).

Felix inmediatly left Rose in the ground and took a step backwards.

-Fred, I don't need you to protect me.

-Rosy-Posey, I do it for my own sake, believe me.

-How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Rosy-Posey?!?!

-More times than you have so far.

Rose rolled her eyes at Fred and turned around to look at Felix.

-See you at the Great Hall?

-Yeah...

-No you're not -intervined Fred, and, before Rose could stop him, he surrounded Felix with an arm and started walking- you'll see, let me tell you a little story.

-Oh Merlin.

Rose was about to go after them but was stopped by Julie.

-Don't worry, he won't do anything worse than Teddy did to him when he found out we were dating.

-But... Teddy loves Fred.

-And he thinks of me as the little sister he never had.

Rose winced.

-Poor Fred.

-Yeah, now keep it moving, you're blocking the way.