Chapter 3: The Snake And His Sugar

Chapter 3 | The Snake And His Sugar

Nicole's POV

"Take a picture. It lasts longer..." He smirked and eyed me shamelessly, "... foxy."

Okay, he definitely isn't Daniel. This guy is just a cocky, arrogant sex god that thinks he's all-that. Daniel couldn't be him. He's too much of a... girl hater. He scowls and ignores. That's all he ever does when it comes to the female population. This guy isn't Daniel. I think.

"Don't call me that." I snapped.

"Oh? Then what are you going to do about it if I do, foxy?"

This idiot really loves to test my patience, doesn't he? If he knew how bad my anger issues are, then he would have never said that. Stupid friggin' punk.

"Hm, what am I going to do about it?" I tapped my chin and pretended to think, "I'm going to tear your head off and shove it so far up your ass that you would see this tiny speck of light coming through your neck!" I smiled sickly.

He feigned a gasp, "I am so scawed of the wittle fox. Pwease don't huwt me, Vixen!"

What the hell is up with this Anvoc? Why isn't he even trying to capture me? He seems so... carefree. Wouldn't he get fired for this? He must be some kind of idiot. Or maybe he's just really smart and has something up his sleeve. Maybe he had a plan all along and he was just distracting me! Holy shit, I have to get out of-

My thoughts were interrupted by some coughs. "Uh, foxy? I understand that you're in love with me and everything but you're wasting my time here."

In a second, I was trapped between him and the door. Both of his arms were on either sides of my head and his body was dangerously close to my own. My heart's pace quickened as I started to panic.

Mhhmm, he smells like chocolate. God, I just want to taste every part of him!

Seriously? Did I seriously just think of that? I mentally slapped myself. Stupid teenage hormones. Pull yourself together, Nikki! There has got to be some explanation to why I'm feeling so... weird. Maybe he drugged me or something while I wasn't looking. Well, I would have noticed if he did. So, maybe no. Ugh! God, this guy is somehow effecting me. I don't know how he's doing it but I seriously want it to stop. I really need to get out of here.

"You're right." I whispered.

"Don't try to deny-" His smirked was wiped off and he blinked, "Wait, what? I'm right?"

"Are you deaf or something? How many times do I need to repeat myself?" I sighed and he looked at me skeptically, "I said you were right. I, Vixen, am helplessly in looooooove with you!" I rolled my eyes.

As if noticing the sarcasm in my tone, he knitted his brows to a frown.

He's confused. Yes, my plan is working.

I pushed him off of me and sighed 'dreamily', "Yes. I admit it. Oh-" I paused and tried to recall his name.

Shit! I don't even know his name! Uhh, quick! Think of something.

"O-Oh snakey!" I fluttered my eyes seductively.

I couldn't think of something else, okay! Don't judge, man.

Snakey raised a brow and I shrugged, "You have no idea how much you drive me insane." I gently circled his chest with my index finger and I immediately felt all tingly.

Jeez, what is this feeling? I think he really did drug me.

"Oh really now?" He asked with amusement evident in his smile.