Chapter 10: Strip Club

Chapter 10 | Strip Club

Nicole's POV

We were on our way to the strip club. Why are the Anvocs down there? I honestly have no idea. That's why we're heading over there. To find out what the hell is going on.

Puh-lease, you just want to find out if Daniel is gonna join in their so-called 'fun'.

Screw you conscience!

Hey, I was just telling the truth.

The truth? Truth about what? My jealousy? Ha, no way! I am not jealous. Sure, maybe I get a little irritated when I think of Daniel with another -

A little? Girl, the last bὶtch you saw flirting with Daniel ended up in the emergency room!

Okay, maybe my conscience is right. I probably am a little jealous. The real question is: why am I jealous? Ugh, since when did my plan started to get complicated? It's supposed to be simple! I make Daniel fall in love with me. Fish out the Anvocs' secrets and weaknesses. Use it to my advantage then destroy their mafia clan once and for all. That's it! Could it be that I... like him?

"Rach?"

"Yeah?"

I turned away from the car window to face her, "How do you know if you l-like someone?"

"Like someone?" She repeated, her eyes widening during the process.

"Y-Yeah."

"Whhyyy?" She looked at me suspiciously.

In an instant I started fidgeting around in my seat. I hate it when she stares at me! It's always like she's looking through my body and into my soul.

"Oh my god! You like someone!" She squealed.

"No! I don't!" I answered her a bit too fast.

"Whatever. I know you're lying." She smirked, "Okay. When you like someone, you feel tingly around them. And... oh! Butterflies! Lots and lots of butterflies!"

"Butterflies?" I questioned. The hell is that supposed to mean?

"Considering you've never really liked someone before, I'll explain it to you. Butterflies is the same feeling you get when you ride a roller coaster. Except you feel it when you're around your crush. Your heart skips a beat when you see him! And you also get insanely jealous when you see him with a girl who isn't you."

I snapped my eyes to Rachel with wide eyes.

"I mean, it's crazy. Sometimes you do stupid things that you can't explain. You think about him at random times. You won't even realize how much you miss him!" She shook her head, "The more you hang out and get to know him, the more you'll like him. Eventually, you'll fall in love with him. And that's when you start to freak out. Because when you're in love, there's no turning back."

I can feel my pulse racing when I heard the last thing Rachel told me.

Because when you're in love, there's no turning back.

"Okay, test time!" She grinned, "Does time fly by when you're with him?"

Hm, now that I think about it... Yeah, it does. I didn't even notice how late it was when I was in the amusement park with Daniel. God, I got so distracted by him.

"Do you get jealous when he's around other girls?"

No.

Girl, I'll whoop your aṡs if you keep denying this!

Falling For The Bad Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें