Who Stole the Hairspray?

It was supposed to be a normal concert. But they knew something strange was afoot when they heard his terrified high-pitched scream.
    "WHAT IS IT?! WHO'S DEAD!? IS IT A SPIDER!? I'LL KILL IT!" Tommy busted into Nikki's dressing room holding a baseball bat.
    "I'M OUT OF HAIRSPRAY!" Nikki shook the empty hairspray can before throwing it at his unsuspecting Terror Twin.
    Tommy dodged the flying can, "Don't you have any more?"
    "THAT'S RIGHT!" Nikki started turning the whole room upside down. Throwing things out of drawers, looking under things, breaking things, "THERE'S NOTHING!"
    "Sorry, I'm out too."
    "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I NEED IT NOW!" He pointed at his hair, "THIS FLOOF DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN, YA KNOW!"
    "Chill, your hair's perfectly fine."
    "Not that! I mean I had a full stash of it in this drawer!"
    "Well, maybe you just ran out?"
    "Nope." Nikki hesitated for a moment. "You know this means? SOMEBODY STOLE MY HAIRSPRAY!"
    Tommy just stared at him
    "WHY YA MAKIN' THAT FACE!?"
    "It's just—That's a little—Alright, fine, somebody stole it."
    "And I know who..."
    Nikki stormed out of his dressing room with Tommy close behind.
    "WHICH ONE OF YOU STOLE MY HAIRSPRAY!?" Nikki shone a flashlight at Vince, but he just put sunglasses on.
    "Nobody did." He said.
    "I KNOW IT WAS ONE OF YOU!"
    "You're delusional." Mick rolled his eyes.
    "MAYBE YOU'RE THE DELUSIONAL ONE, SHORTY."
    "Okay. For the last time. Me and Vince ARE THE SAME HIGHT!"
    "Yeah, but you're shorter than me."
    "STOP ARGUING!" Tommy jumped into Nikki and Mick's argument, "Shorty, Sparkly, Nikki, and Tommy."
    "No," Nikki waved his hand in the air, "Scary, Sparkly, Nikki, Tommy. There."
    Soon, all of them start arguing over nicknames.
    "Five minutes to show. What the—?" The stage manager walked in.
    "It's a Crüe thing. You just wouldn't understand."Mick dismissed the situation with the wave of his hand.
    "Okay then?" The manager left, confused.
    "Know what, I think I know who stole your hairspray..." Vince folded his hands and did a really stupid looking sly smile.

Hey Guys! This is my new book which I started in June, forgot about, and then started working on it again. Now, I'm rewriting it so it can go on Wattpad!