Get Down With Ya Bad Self

HAHAHA THIS IS PART SIXX! Nikki's like "We're at this many chapters, can I have my hairspray back?"

Oh dear, it's only  midnight and everyone's wasted, except Mick. He's sitting on the couch with a video camera.

"TELL ME THE NAME OF THE PLACE!" Nikki ordered, waving a bottle around and spilling some of whatever was in it.

"Nah, I'd rather get that on video." He pointed the camera at Izzy, who kept flickering a flashlight at Axl. Axl kept screaming and flailing every time.

"And that." Mick turned to Tommy, who was dancing on the coffee table with a woman, "I really wish he'd put pants on, though."

"PUT PANTS ON!" Duff slurred.

"YOU PUT PANTS ON!" Tommy retorted.

"OH MAN WHERE ARE MY PANTS!?" Duff screamed and starting grabbing at his legs.

"YOU'RE WEARING PANTS, DUMBASS!" Mick yelled, pointing the camera at Duff.

"Oh thank god." Duff muttered, "I thought the ghost stole them."

"MICK SAID A BAAAAAAAD WOOOOORD!" Izzy cried, then continued to flicker the flashlight at Axl.

Suddenly a groupie ran out the front door laughing madly and wearing Vince's clothes.

"Oh, this should be good." Mick turned the camera to Vince who was storming down the stairs wearing a, rather revealing, dress.

"You just keep running, sweetheart. I'll always find you." Vince said ominously while maneuvering suavely through crowds of laughter, "Eventually, I'll get you."

"Dude, she's gone. GET OVER IT!" Slash's cigarette fell out of his mouth, "NOOO! THE GHOST STOLE MY SMOKE!"

"Oh hello," Tommy pushed the girl he was dancing with off the table and pulled Vince up onto it. She opened her mouth to say something but shrugged it off.

"Wait a sec..." Mick handed the camera to Nikki, "Vince, are you wearing a bra?"

"She took my underwear! What else was I supposed to wear?" Vince shrugged.

"LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT THE BRA, VINCE!"He pushed Tommy off the table.

"TAKE IT OFF, BABY!" Tommy screamed and threw a quarter at Vince, "WHOO!"

"I have a feeling if I took my clothes off you'd be very disappointed." Vince muttered.

"Okay, THEN I'LL TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!" Tommy cried.

"TOMMY NO!" Vince covered his eyes.

"NIKKI! OH MY GOD, I AM SO MAD AT YOU!" Steven shouted across the room, " YOU WAXED THE NUMBER SIX ON MY CHEST!"

"That wasn't me." Nikki handed the camera back to Mick.

"Oh sorry! DUFF! I AM SO GONNA KICK YOUR—"

"That was totally me." Nikki muttered.

"What did I tell you about shaving your name into people's chest hair?" Mick scoffed.

"That's it!" Nikki snapped his fingers and pushed Vince off the table.

"Hey!" Vince squeaked.

"Shut up, Sparkle-Britches." Nikki hopped up onto the table. "Now Mick. TELL ME THE NAME OF THE PLACE OR ELSE!"

"Or else what?"

"EVERYONE!" Nikki screamed and virtually every single person at the party turned and looked at him, "MICK MARS HAS HAIR EXTENSIONS!"

"SIXX?! HOW DARE YOU!"

"HE ALSO CRIED WHILE WATCHING E.T.!"

"NIKKI SHUT THE--"

"HE LIP-SYNCS TO GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS WHEN HE'S ALONE IN HIS ROOM AND DANCES."

"Oh, two can play this game." Mick stepped onto the table, " NIKKI ONCE GOT DRUNK AND KISSED VINCE!"

Vince bagan to duck behind the couch.

"MICK'S MORTIFIED OF THE ANIMATRONICS FROM SHOWBIZ PIZZA!"

"NIKKI ALSO HAS VINCE'S NAME TATTOOED ON HIS LEFT THIGH!"

"MICK HAS THE BRAIN OF A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL EVERY TIME GOSSIP IS MENTIONED!" Nikki began to jump up and down, ignoring the table's creaks.

"NIKKI'S REAL HAIR COLOR ISN'T BLACK!"

"NEITHER IS YOURS!" Mick barked.

"MICK USED TO HAVE A REALLY BAD MUSTACHE IN THE 70'S"

"FIGHT ME!" Mick reached out and pulled Nikki's hair and they started aggressively  slap-fighting.

The coffee table shook under their weight and eventually snapped in half.

"YOU BROKE MY TABLE!" Duff screamed in horror and hurled a bottle across the room. It hit the wall and shattered,  "YOU TWO ARE THE MOST DISAPPOINTING CHILDREN A MOTHER COULD HAVE! YOU ARE GROUNDED!"

"Duff, we're older than you." Mick said and Duff twitched the started running around in circles screaming nonsense.

"VINCE AND NIKKI KISSED! I KNEW IT WAS OFFICIAL!" Izzy cheered.

"VINCE KISSED A GUY!" Axl laughed and picked up half of the coffee table and began chasing Vince around the living room while Izzy flickered the light at him.

"DUFF IS POSSESED BY THE GHOST!" Slash made a cross with two cigarettes, "RELESE HIM, UNHOLY DEMON!"

The party resumed until three A.M.

Police sirens cut through the music and the red and blue illuminated the room.

"IT'S THE COPS! RUN!" Tommy screeched.

"ES IST DIE POLIZEI! JEDER RENNT UND SCHAUT NIE ZURÜCK!" Duff yelled and started herding people towards open windows.

OOH cliffhanger! And  look up 'Showbiz Pizza animatronics' . Just not at night, those things will give you nightmares. And that was a kids' place...