Electrifying...

Nikki rammed into the boarded up glass doors of the planetarium with his shoulder, "THAT HURT!"

"Dude, I told you, they're closed for renovations!" Tommy said through his teeth.

"BUT IZZY SAID MY HAIRSPRAY IS IN THERE!"

"I never said nothin'!" Izzy protested.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, sure!" Duff pulled a recording device out of his pocket and pressed play.

'Oh my god, where can you see stars in the daytime?' Izzy's voice said.

'The sun Izzy, the sun.'  Axl's voice scoffed.

'No! The planetarium, stupid! Maybe if we align the stars at the planetarium somehow, we'll find the hairspray!'

Duff smirked at Izzy.

"Okay, first of all, that sounds NOTHING LIKE ME! And why do you have a recording device in your pocket?"

"In case little Mr. I-can't-keep-my-mouth-shut somehow gets into a fight, this could be an alibi! And learn to accept the fact that everyone sounds weird on crappy recording!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE DUFF!" Axl squinted at the bassist.

"FOCUS ON THE HAIRSPRAY PEOPLE! MY HAIR IS LOSING FLOOF BY THE SECOND!"

"Why don't you just touch an electric fence?"  Mick sighed.

"That is a really good idea!" Nikki's face lit up.

"NO WAIT! I WAS KIDDING!"

"Do not touch an electric fence!" Vince ordered, but Nikki was already running down the sidewalk, looking for a fence.

"How stupid is this guy?" Axl muttered.

"WAIT! I CAN JUST STICK A FORK IN AN OUTLET!"

"Well, that answers that question."

"NIKKI DO NOT!" Tommy chased after him.

After chasing an eccentric bassist though the darkened streets of Los Angeles, the two bands wind up back at GN'R's Hellhouse.

Nikki threw the door open and started rummaging through kitchen cabinets and drawers, until he acquired a fork.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Tommy leapt in front of the outlet, "As your Terror Twin, and legal guardian, apparently, I can not allow you to stick a fork in an outlet!"

"More like illegal guardian." Izzy shook his head.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Tommy! Move outta the way and I won't stab you with the fork!" Nikki waved it in the air in the air.

"I'm not gonna move."

"SO BE IT!" Nikki shoved the drummer aside. Tommy tumbled to the floor and hurried upright. He grabbed Nikki and Vince. Both of them tried to pull him away.

Nikki jammed the eating utensil into the electrical outlet and ended up electrocuting Vince, Tommy, and himself.

"...Smokey..." Vince said.

"IS MY FLOOF BACK!?" Nikki demanded.

"I'm just gonna...lay here for a while...goodnight..." Tommy curled up on the floor, "Don't do that ever again."

"Uh, well, my band's kinda...fried...can I join yours?" Mick gestured at the 3/4ths of Mötley Crüe lying on the floor.

"Sure, you can dance." Slash joked, "We'll buy you a tube top and a mini skirt, some fake nails, fishnet tights, and if you turn around no one will know."

"No, get Vince to do it, he's prettier." Duff suggested.

"He's the prettiest guy I've ever seen! Now is my floof back?" Nikki asked impatiently.

"It's a little fluffier now." Steven said, "But it doesn't look like you stashed a globe in there."

"Aw man, that shock really hurt."

"I'm not shocked!" Izzy grinned.

"Very punny." Axl gave him a firm slap on the shoulder.

"It's kinda chilly in here," Duff looked around the room, "There's a window open. Who even opened it?"

"WELL GREAT! ON TOP OF THIS WILD GOOSE CHASE, WE'RE HAUNTED!" Axl screamed in frustration, "BUT VINCE JUST HURT HIMSELF AND HIS HAIR LOOKS STUPID SO I GUESS IT'S BETTER!"

"Well, I'm glad you care about my safety." Vince crossed his arms, "And close the window already."

"CAN IT SPARKLE-BRITCHES!" Axl ordered.

Duff went over to shut the window, but he stopped.

Something out there, in the night, bothered him. Something prowling around, cloaked in darkness. It was already strange enough that it was quiet. Normally silhouettes basked under the street lights. But not tonight. They were probably fleeing from whatever was out there.

Suddenly something hit him in the face.

Duff jumped back and let out a high-pitch scream.

"OH MY GOD! DUFF IT'S A FREAKING PIECE OF PAPER!" Slash grabbed his shoulder.

He stopped his flailing, "It's a what now?"

"I can't be around you pansies or I'll lose it!" Mick slammed the window shut and stormed out the door, leaving behind a fuming bassist, a passed-out drummer, and a singer upset about glitter.

"He'll be back in, like, fifteen minutes." Vince said.

"Duff, hand this paper to Nikki and don't even read it." He read aloud, "Here, Nikki."

"Ooh, note from the JERK THAT STOLE MY PRECIOUS HAIRSPRAY!"

"Be nice!" Axl hissed, "What? Tommy's down, so someone's gotta do it."

"Nikki, you better not read this aloud," Nikki mumbled, "reading to yourself still counts as reading aloud. Whatever, I'll just cut to the creepy clue: Your attempts to find your hairspray are pathetic. You want a clue, I'll give you a freaking clue! You can find the next clue in the last place you saw your dumb hairspray."

"And where was the last place you saw it?" Steven asked.

"MY DRESSING ROOM FROM A NIGHT AGO!"

"We'll have to go in the morning because Tommy's out." Vince pointed at him.

"Well, wake him up! Wait..." Nikki hesitated, "Nobody wants to deal with grumpy T-Bone. Come on Vince, we'll carry him home."

Vince grabbed Tommy's arm, then dropped him, "He's too heavy, do you guys have a wheelbarrow or a wagon?"

"I see you remember that party last year," Mick popped out of nowhere and Duff screamed again, "Pansy."

After they put poor Tommy in a wheelbarrow, they head on their way.

"I WANT MY WHEELBARROW BACK!" Slash yelled as they left.

THE TITLE IS A PUN AND I'M STRANGELY PROUD ABOUT THAT! And the picture of Nikki looks like he's getting electrocuted.

I'm gonna fix all those weird spots in the previous chapters where the tense changes, and if you see that in this chapter, highlight that text and comment and I'll fix it.