The Rise Of Nikki-Vikki

"They're gone, right?" Tommy asked Vince, who nodded in response, "OH THANK GOD."

He took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. Tommy jumped up and down on it before tearing it to shreds with his teeth and throwing it behind the couch.

"What the hell are you doing?" Vince looked up from cutting the sleeves off of a shirt with the tags still attached it.

"What the hell are YOU doing?"

Vince glanced down and back at him several times before shrugging.

"Why do you cut up all your shirts? You trying to show some skin for Nikki?" Tommy giggled like an immature school girl and sat next to Vince.

"No, idiot, it's a fashion statement."

"Oh, I'm the idiot? What coast are we on?" Tommy picked up the remote and clicked the remote cover on and off a few times.

"W-east?" Vince waved the safety scissors as if he knew. Yes, safety scissors. Who in their right mind would give Vince real scissors?

"Westward Expansion, Manifest Destiny, Vince, what does that hint?"

"East?"

"Is that your final answer?" Tommy held the remote to his face as if he was a game show host.

"You only know that because you watch too many trivia shows." Vince growled.

"No, I KNOW THAT BECAUSE I WENT TO SCHOOL. We really should stop hitting you in the head so much, this is just sad." Tommy shook his head, "Not only that but you don't even need groupies. Nikki's there, waiting for you, and you're to dumb to realize it."

"What?" Vince dropped the scissors, "He's waiting for me?"

"OH MY GOD! JUST KISS SIXX ALREADY AND SPARE THIS ENTIRE STORY LIKE FIFTEEN CHAPTERS." Tommy took the scissors, "OR I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL GENTLY POKE YOU WITH THE SCISSORS BECAUSE I CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT MICK TO RUIN HIS FAVORITE PAIRING BY STABBING SOMEONE."

"What story? What chapters? I'm so confused."

"Yeah, well you're always confused." Tommy muttered.

Meanwhile, Mick and Nikki-Vikki were walking to the aforementioned hair salon while wearing sunglasses to help conceal their identities, it wasn't working.

"Why couldn't we drive?" Nikki-Vikki tugged on his dress.

"What? Don't like showing yourself off?" Mick jokingly shoved him.

"NO!" He paused, "Unless it's for Vince...or maybe a photo shoot..."

"Uh huh. Also, your fake breasts are sagging."

"GAH!" He cried and tried to adjust them in a not so subtle way while Mick laughed, "Okay wow, sorry I'm not used to having breasts!"

"Remember. Talk with your falsetto voice."

"Oh fine. I guess it has to be convincing." He spoke in a high pitched voice that sounded like he needed to lay off the the Helium, "Aw, I miss my Vincey. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, MICK! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

"Not freak out, that's for sure."

"BUT MIIICK!" He flung himself onto the guitarist, "I LOVE HIM AND HE BROKE MY HEART! I WATCHED HELPLESSLY AS HE PRACTICALLY RIPPED MY HEART OUT OF MY CHEST AND TORE IT TO A MILLION PIECES."

"That's a bit dramatic, isn't it?" Mick attempted to gently push him off but failed.

"OH, SO, I'M DRAMATIC?! I THINK YOU'RE DRAMATIC ONE!" Nikki-Vikki paused, "What do you think of my act?"

"Oh my god, get off me! I though you were actually crying!" Mick shoved him off causing Nikki-Vikki to stagger backward and bump into...Slash?

"Whoa, Mars, be gentle with the lady."  He said suavely and put his arm around Nikki-Vikki, "What do you say we sneak away somewhere and have some fun?"

"Ew, no—just—god no."

"That hurt, now I know how Mick feels all the time." Slash chuckled.

Mick opened hind mouth to presumably utter an insult but Nikki-Vikki stepped up.

"You listen here, don't be like that, you don—"

"Wait, Nikki? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me." He sighed.

"Really, I seriously thought you were a woman." Slash slightly moved his hair out of his face to see Nikki-Vikki better.

"It's me. Do you need it in creepy text flashing in your face or something even more obscure?"

"Showbiz Pizza." Mick shuddered.

"So, where ya goin'?" Slash rocked on his heels.

"To a—" Nikki-Vikki started.

"Bar! Just a bar." Mick finished for him.

"Can I come?"

"NO! No." Mick grabbed Slash by the shoulders and turned him around while pointing at a random spot, "HEY LOOK IS THAT IZZY?

"Oh yeah, that's what I was doing. Liking for Izzy, and Steven, and Duff, and Axl... I lost my band, okay. Wait, where was he again?"

"OVER THERE." Mick pointed again then grabbed Nikki-Vikki by the wrist and pulled him along.

And then, he tripped and fell. Nikki-Vikki's skirt flipped up and caught the eyes of several people passing by, giving them a nice juicy shot of...y'know...y'know.

Mick screaming at the top of his lungs and covered his eyes with his arm. Luckily the paparazzi were nearby to photograph what they thought was Mick's new girlfriend.

Things could only get worse from there.