Reunited. But Not For Long.

It's been two days since the party. Nikki's loosing his mind since nothing's happened.

Literally nothing, everyone's just sat there for two days doing absolutely nothing. Poor Thing might as well have gone insane, seeing as he'd gotten no sleep over those two days.

He had started snapping pictures of everyone out of a magazine with a polaroid camera. He thumb-tacked the photos to the wall and tied different colored strings of yarn around the tacks like a stereotypical detective.

Stepping back to admire his wall of suspects, he ran his fingers through his messy black hair, which had not been brushed since the night he'd lost his prized hairspray. The failed teasing attempts hadn't got swimmingly either. The layer of frizz surrounding his head made him look like a crazy cat lady. 

"Nikki, what?" Tommy asked.

Nikki turned around to face him with a deranged expression. Tommy leapt back in shock.

Tommy grabbed Mick's arm and shoved him in front of him, "Protect me."

Vince strutted by with a can of whipped cream, "Hold on a sec, open ya mouth."

He sprayed Nikki in the face with whipped cream, "Now you look cray-cray."

"Cray-Cray? Vince, are you kidding me?" Tommy muttered, then Nikki wiped his face on his sleeve, "Nikki, seriously?"

"DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY SLANG!" Vince cried.

"You put on a dress once.." He gestured at Vince.

"M'KAY! THAT'S IT!" Vine clutched his whipped cream can in anger, "I AM A BOY AND I AM GOING TO PROVE IT! You idiots want pictures or the real thing"

"Ew, Vince!" Mick covered his eyes, "Can't you take a joke?"

"A picture 'cause it'll last longer..." Nikki muttered before turning back to his thumb-tacked wall.

"WHAT?!" The three others squawked in unison.

"Nikki, say it again." Vince tapped on his shoulder with a concerned expression, "I'm serious. Say that again."

"FINE." Nikki hit Vince in the face with his hair, "I. WANT. A—"

He was cut off by Mick letting out a high pitched scream, "I KNEW PENNY WOUDN'T LIE TO ME!"

"Oh lord, do we have to call an exorcist?" Tommy said, "AND WHO'S PENNY?"

"Heya fellas! Whatcha doin'?" Duff tapped on the window.

"Duff, how?" Tommy opened the window, "We're on the second floor..."

The bassist let go of the brick window sill and immediately flew back up, "Trampoline!"

That's right, Guns N' Roses had pushed a trampoline all the way to where Mötley Crüe lived.

"HEY. SIXX. I. FOUND. SOME. THING. YOU. MIGHT. WANT." Duff spoke every split second he was up in the air.

"What?"

"I. FOUND. SOME. HAIRSPRAY."

"NO FREAKING WAY!" Nikki darted to the window, pushing Tommy out of the way.

"I'M. YOUR. HERO."

"WHAT. ABOUT. A. GYRO?" Izzy suddenly took Duff's place.

"Izzy, that's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I AM RIGHT HERE." Tommy crossed his arms.

"SHUT. UP. TOM-MY! IT'S. ALL. GREEK. TO ME. ANYWAYS."

"Nikki, knock him out of the air."

"SCREW. NIKKI." Izzy

"That's Vince's job." Mick covered his mouth with his hand and snickered.

"OH. MY. GOD." Izzy flew in through the window and took out a table, "IT'S OFFICIAL!

"Izzy, I swear to god. IF YOU BREAK ANOTHER ONE OF MY TABLES I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE!" Vince barked, "Or just spray you with whipped cream, I don't know."

"It's the 1989 VMA's again..." Tommy whispered.

"VINCE!" Axl screeched, "BACK OFF! NO DUFF I DO NOT WANT TO JUMP ON YOUR STUPID TRAMPOLINE!

"YOU'RE A STUPID TRAMPOLINE!" Duff retorted.

"HEY! DUFF!" Nikki stuck his head out the window, "THROW ME THE HAIRSPRAY!"

"GET READY!" Duff waved the can of precious hairspray around, "TRY AND CATCH IT IN THE BAGS UNDER YOUR EYES!"

"Very funny."

Duff launched it towards Nikki and he nearly fell out of the window trying to catch it.

Nikki held the hairspray as if it were a baby, "Oh, she's so beautiful. I just-I just,"

"Is he okay?" Izzy whispered to Mick.

"Let's call Penny and tell her," Mick picked up the phone and quickly dialed a number.

"Tommy!" Nikki rocked his hairspray, "Look at her! Oh—just, oh my god."

"Nikki, that's hairspray." Tommy pointed at the hair product in Nikki's arms, "You know that right?" He turned to Vince, "He knows that right?"

"Tommy, oh Tommy," Nikki grabbed him by the shirt and pulled Tommy down as he laid down on the couch, "You're lucky your wearing a shirt, or I probably would've  pulled your hair."

Tommy sighed, "What are you doing  now?"

"Dying."

"WHA--AGAIN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"I'm just gonna take nap but saying I'm dying seems more dramatic."

Don't scare me like that!" Vince swatted at Nikki.

"Shut up, Vince." The Terror Twins said in unison.

"Rude."

Okay so anyways, here's a chapter!