I think im in love

JACKS POV

The kiss lasted for a while and then mark pulled the kiss apart and picked me up and carried me to the room. He gently pushed me back on to the bed and climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck allowing small moans to escape my lips. He started sliding off my hoodie and kissing my chest. I couldn't wait any longer so I flipped us both over and I kissed his neck and started to slowly unbutton his sexy red lucky flannel. I kissed his neck and then his chest until I was right as his belt as he was moaning loud and it was music to my ears. I licked his belt teasingly making him whimper and so I undid his belt and slowly slid his pants down showing his hard shaft through his boxers. I eventually pulled down his boxers revealing his 9in hard shaft. I kissed the tip and slowly sucked the tip making him arch his back sending all of him into my mouth. Then I swallowed and moved my way up to him and I kissed his lips slowly. Then he flipped us again and slowly pulled down my sweats and boxers and he plunged forward making me moan I knew the neighbors could probably hear us but I didn't care I loved this man and I would never want to let him go. He moved back up to me and kissed my lips and we just sat there and cuddled. Then mark whispered" I love you Jack " I love you too mark I said.

MARKS POV

I woke up the next morning and realized I wasn't alone I saw Jack sleeping next to me and he was naked. I looked at his naked body and finally snapped out of it when I saw my phone light up. It was Amy but why ? I broke up with her and she knows I'm gay so why would she txt me ? The txt said can we still be friends "no "I replied she judged me for my sexuality. I can't trust her and plus I have my love right in bed next to me.

SORRY I HAVENT CHOSEN YET BUT NO ONE IS COMENTING COME ON GUYS PLZ COMENT

OH AND IF U ARE A SEPTIPLIER FAN WATCH THE VIDEO IK THE BEGINNING IS A LITTLE WIERD BUT DEAL WITH IT