wanna play

Warning this contains rape if that stuff triggers you and you don't like it don't read it

JACKS POV

I wanted to see what was talking mark so long so I went into the bathroom to see mark starring in the mirror scared. I hugged his waist and asked him what was wrong. He said " a-anti " in a very shaky voice. I started to flip knowing anti was my alter ego which meant mark was in trouble. I looked at my reflection and saw myself pale and dead like and that only happens when anti escapes. I felt myself fall unconscious and I was in a dark room yelling to be let out .

ANTIS POV

I finally managed to take over and be able to have a little fun. I walked over to mark " hey Markimoo" he looked at me with fright. I walked closer and kissed him he kissed back a little confused I could tell he didn't completely understand ... I pined him to the wall as he whimpered with fright and curiosity. "Wanna play a little game ?" I said seductively and evily. He shook his head " too bad " I said chuckling. I dragged him to the room and snapped my fingers tying him to the bed with a gag in his mouth. He whimpered and begged me to stop but I didn't I ripped off his clothes and my own. I snapped my fingers making a cock ring appear in my hand then I put it on high and slipped it on him. He kept fussing and kicking which got annoying so tied his legs up as well.

No one's POV- mark tried to escape but it was usless. Anti pulled out a knife and lightly put it on marks chest saying everytime he moves he gets a new cut. Anti then entered rammed into  Mark without warning which made Mark whimper and fuss even more still holding the knife above him. Then anti put a tiny cut on marks chest, anti did this multiple times till Mark gave up.

This is one of the worst chapters in my book because I had my sister write it cause I was gonna and forgot my tablet so sorry it's bad