the tradgetys

JACKS POV

I woke up the next morning with a pounding head and looked around and realized I was in the guest room. I looked around as all the memories came back he said he loved me. Did he really mean that or was he just drunk. Trying to avoid my thoughts I peaked my head around the corner and saw mark half dressed cooking breakfast I blushed the second I saw him. I slowly started making my way towards him.

MARKS POV

I was making the simple eggs bacon and toast for breakfast. And then I felt a soft cold pair of hands grip around my waist. I was surprised but worried at the same time what if when he said he loved me it was fake and this was fake. I turned off the stove and set both our plates on the table. And me and Jack just stared into each others eyes the whole time we ate. Then I broke the silence "Jack when you said you loved me last night did you mean it" I asked. Of course I did did you he asked. Yes and I always have loved you I mean like you are the most amazing guy I have ever met and-- I was silenced by his lips on mine the kiss lasted for what seemed like hours but was really like 5 mins. Jack pulled away and said "I need to take a shower I stink " I laughed and said ok but don't take to long I have something to talk to you about." Ok mark " he said.

JACKS POV

I got the water ready and hoped in. All I could think about was mark and his muscular body against mine once again. I got out of the shower and got ready to put on my clothes when I realized I forgot my clothes !!!! I raped a towel around me and ran out trying not to let mark see me but I looked over at mark and yep he saw me I stuttered I-I forgot my bag in the r-room. I just ran to the room and I heard him giggle as I was getting dressed. I got all my clothes on and was about to leave the room when my phone lit up with a txt from the police department they said " your mom died and your house was wrecked in the accident " I fell to the ground bursting into tears and rocking back and fourth shaking in guilt for leaving her alone I should have died with her. I saw mark walk in he sat down next to me and cuddled me and asked what was wrong and I handed him the phone and he looked and just hugged me and said you can live with me if you want. I looked up at him and said thank you . I wiped away my tears and walked out with him and sat on the couch and asked what's that thing you wanted to talk to me about. He replied" I was wondering  if ummm you maybe wanted to go on a date with me "?
I jumped with happiness sure !! He smiled and kissed me. I looked into his eyes and said call me Sean not jack.

MARKS POV

I was so excited about our date I knew I had to make it special and I was going to. Especially when he has all that stuff on his mind this would surely make him feel better. I started to get ready and then Jack walked in on me getting dressed we both just looked at each other and blushed. Then he slowly walked out giggling I was just laughing. Well I got all my clothes on and I'm ready. Sean your turn to get ready I yelled. He came down stairs looked at me and blushed a deep red. You look amazing he said,But I bet you will look even better I said.