Creepy...

Do you guys like my "script" style of writing or would you prefer the traditional way? I'm curious to know!

The mansion was old alright... it made creepy noises, and the stairs made a squeaking sound whenever you would go up them. The gang was frightened....

Sub: Oh man.... I-I don't like the sound of that...

Monica: Me neither...

Lama: Omg... ARE THOSE EYEBALLS!? EWWWWW OMG 😖

Denis: WOW whoever did this did a great job! I'm impressed!

Sub: IF THEY MEANT TO SCARE US THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB ON THAT

Corl: Oh COME ON guys... this is obviously an illusion. I bet these are all fake!

Monica: STILL CREEPY!

Flutter: Whatever! As long as we get the candy we'll be fine and on our way! *runs inside*

Sub: FLUTTER ARE YOU INSANE!? YOU CAN'T JUST RUN INTO SOME STRANGER'S HOUSE!

Flutter: WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THAT CANDAY!

Sub: OMG I HATE MY LIFE! *runs in with her*

Flutter: Huh... There's no candy here.... but this place looks so cool!!! I love how it's all creepy and such!

Sub: ARE YOU KIDDING!? HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT!?

Lama: *walks in* Oh wow....

Denis: Man look at the walls!

Monica: *shivering* . . .

Corl: Oh come on Monica! Is it really that scary to you? Come on... *takes Monica's hand and walks inside with the others*

Flutter: *looking at some old pictures on the wall* PSSSH... so lame! Those aren't even scary! *walks away from them*

Sub: *walks up towards them* Huh... those are kinda nice!

-one of the pictures look at Sub-

Sub: *gasp* AHHHH! *runs away* NEVER MIND!

Flutter: *takes out camera and looks around the place with it* Wooooooah!

Monica: *looks in a mirror* AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Denis: What's wrong!?

Monica: THERES A CREEPY FIGURE IN THE REFLECTION OF THE MIRROR!!!!

Denis: *looks* I don't see anything....

Monica: I SURELY SAW IT!!

Corl: I bet there is a projector somewhere in here Monica.

Monica: Uhhhh-

Flutter: What's all the commotion?

Denis: Monica saw a reflection in the mirror...

Flutter: OOOOOH SPOOOKAAY!~  Monica what did you see!? The viewers would love to know! *points camera at Monica*

Monica: Oh... uhh is that thing on? I'm kinda camera shy-

Flutter: JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW!

Monica: Okay! Okay! I think it might of been a ghost or spirit or something.... whatever it was it was creepy....

Flutter: Okay thank you for sharing that with us!

Monica: Uhh... your welcome?