Everyone has Fears

Monica: AAAAAH HELP ME GUYS! *gets thrown across the room* AAAAAAAAAAH *hits a bookshelf* Uuuuuuhh... *faintz*

Figure: *mutters* Ooops....

Lama: HEY DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S A BIT TOO MUCH!?

Figure: Hahahaaaa!

Flutter: WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT FROM US!?

Figure: WHAT I WANT IS TO HAVE FUN ITS HALLOWEEN!!!!

Mika: Wow this guy think that the way to have fun is to throw people around like a yo-yo... What has the world come to-

LPS: I know right?

Flutter: HEY! STOP! WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG! I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!

Figure: I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!!! I think it's bed time for you... *puts Flutter to sleep*

Flutter: AAAAAH- *falls asleep*

Lightning: OKAY THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH!

Sub: *gets out diamond sword* ITS TIME TO TAKE ACTION.... *tries to be anime and makes attacking sounds and then throws the sword*

-the sword just bounces off the figure-

Figure: Hey thanks for the free plastic... HAHAHA!

Sub: ITS CARDBOARD YOU IDIOT!

Figure: WHATEVER!

Denis: I don't have anything to say-

Corl: Trust me I feel the same way.

Sabrina: *freaking out* THIS IS THE SCARIEST HALLOWEEN EVER OMG WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!

LPS: It's gonna be okay, Sabrina!!

Sabrina: BUT MY FRIENDS ARE BEING TORTURED BY... THIS GUY!

Mika: Well instead of panicking perhaps maybe you could do something?

Sabrina: But Idk what to do!!!!

Lightning: Maybe you could help Flutter? She doesn't look too good in there.

Flutter: *moaning in sleep* No.... please.

Sabrina: Oh no! She must be having a nightmare! I have to save her!... Wait how am I gonna get inside her dream?

Lightning: *derp eyes* I can help you!~ *yells at the figure* HEY THIS GIRL IS ANNOYING-

Sabrina: WHAT!?

Lightning: CAN YOU PUT HER TO SLEEP AND MAKE SURE ITS THE SAME AS FLUTTER'S BECAUSE I WANT HER TO SUFFER *winks at Sabrina*

Sabrina: Your joking right?

Lightning: Yea your not annoying and I don't really want you to suffer.

Sabrina: *derp eyes* Oh Okay!~

Figure: FINE! *puts Sabrina to sleep*

-Sabrina falls asleep-

Lightning: You'll thank me later... so You're welcome!

Monica: *wakes up* Bleh...

Figure: RAAAAAAAAWR *puts Monica to sleep*

Monica: AAAAAAAAAH *faints*

Lama: No..... *evil eyes come out for a second* STOOOOOOOOPPPP *shoots magical ball at the figure*

Figure: AAAAAAAAGHH....

Lama: *eyes go back to normal* Huh!? Did I just do that!?

Figure: OH MY PRECIOUS EYE!!! Nooo!