Its not over yet!

Monica's POV: I woke up... first I saw a grey ceiling, then after a few minutes I sat up and rubbed my head. I think I passed out... I don't remember. "MONNICAAAAAAAA" Corl shouted and startled me. "WHAT YOU SCARED ME!!" I shouted. "YOUR AWAKE!!"

Monica: Yea...?

Corl: Don't you noticed that we are trapped!?

Monica: What!? How did we get in here!

Corl: We fainted for some reason while we were looking for Flutter and Sub in the basement, but for some reason we're here now... behind bars.

Monica: ...

Corl: Uhhh.... Monica are you okay?

Monica: *panicks* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *picks up a random chair and throws it against the wall* SOSBDNFOFHDENRLFJFKEENDNDKDKFJDDN

Corl: ....

Sub: HEY WOULD YOU BE QUIET!? I'm trying to sleep!

Corl: Huh!? Wait a minute... I know that voice anywhere.... SUB IS THAT YOU!?

Sub: YEA IT'S SUB ZERO EXTABYTE THE DUDE WHO IS TIRED NOW SHUT UP!

Corl: ... Okay-

Flutter: *is going insane* HOWDY FOLKS WELCOME TO THE BRIIIG!~ WE HAVE LOTS OF FOOD SUCH AS ROCKS *picks up a bunch of pebbles* ROCKS I TELL YOU... ROCKS! *eats a rock but then spits it out* EEEW THIS ROCK IS STALE. HUEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEH! *falls down*

Sub: Uhh.... pardon her.... she's a little bonkers right now.

Corl: A little you say?~ *cocks an eyebrow*

Flutter: *licks the floor* MMMMM TASTES LIKE CARDBOARD HAHHEJEHAJJSIFBFFKDJD.

Sub: It's the only way to keep her from screaming and crying. I just told her to be positive it's not my fault.

Corl: Classic Sub.

Monica: Sub?

Sub: Hey were you the one screaming?

Monica: Uhhh yes... sorry I panicked.

Sub: Oh perfect another one.

Monica: Well your being so kind today. -_-

Corl: CAN SOMEONE LET ME OUT!?

Monica and Sub: WE CAN'T!

Flutter: BUTTERFINGERS!!

Monica: We were looking for you guys! Where have you been!? I was worried to death!

Sub: Oh you know.... this and that and that and this.... WE FELL DOWN A HOLE AND THEN THIS FIGURE CAME AND TRAPPED US HERE.

Flutter: *sings*  TIP TOE BLIP BLAP I LOVE SITTIN ON UR LAP...

Sub: Sooo what happened to you?

Corl: For some reason when we were looking for you guys, we fainted and then we got taken here.

Sub: Ohhh that's why I saw the figure dragging you guys in here!

Monica: Well thanks for telling us! At least we know your okay now! I'm so glad your okay! Uhh Flutters?

Flutter: Hmm? Moni!? MONICAAAAA *runs into the bars* OUUUUUUCH *falls down*

Sub: FLUTTER I SWEAR FOR THE LOVE OF YOUTUBE YOU DID KNOW THOSE WERE THERE RIGHT!?

Flutter: Haha...

Monica: Flutter... maybe you should take a nap..

Flutter: BUT I DON'T WANA GO NIGHT NIGHT..