WE UNITE!

Sabrina: HELLOOOOO!? WHOS THERE!?

Lama: WE'RE HERE!

Denis: YEA! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE PLEASE SAVE US AND GET US OUT OF HERE!!

Sabrina and her friends didn't know where to look... so they decided to go in the basement. Meanwhile... the other group was still stuck inside.

Sub: *sings* DING DONG DING DONG I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG....

Monica: Wrong about what?

Sub: ....Nothing. :(

Corl: Welp.... I guess this is the end. I think at this point there is nothing we can do. I think we should all just give up. Does anyone agree?

Flutter: *opens eyes and listens to the conversation*

Sub: *sigh* Yea I agree... there's no way out so might as well get comfortable.

Denis: Life stinks... Fine... I guess we'll give up.

Monica: *starts crying*

Corl: Monica what about you sweetheart?

Monica: Give up *sobs*

Lama: RIP us. :(

Flutter: What's going on here....

Corl: Oh Nothing... get comfortable flutter.... we're going to die together in here and give up.

Flutter: What!? What about escaping and getting back home?

Denis: Screw it Flutter... we're just going to be stuck here... cold, dark, alone.

Flutter: There has to be some way!

Sub: There is no way... all of the doors are shut!

Corl: So Flutter I'm assuming your giving up too?~

Flutter: *stands up* NO! I'm not giving up just like that! Do you know that I am an author of writing books? You know I'm NEVER EVER satisfied with a cliffhanger or a sad ending... I FLUTTER GAL WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL I CAN GIVE US A HAPPY ENDING!!!! There has to be some way! There's always a way! We all have to work together! Come on guys... moping and crying isn't going to help anything... we need to find a way out WETHER IT TAKES ALL NIGHT OR NOT! Who's with me!?

Monica: I am!

Lama and Denis: I am!

Sub: YES! *hugs flutter*

Flutter: X3

Corl: Wait Wait Wait a second! Are you sure?

Flutter: How can you not be sure?

Corl: *sigh* Fine I'm in too. But how in the world are we supposed to get out of here?

Flutter: Hmm...

Lama: Wait! The keys! Maybe the keys we have collected all this time can help us get out of here!

Denis: Yea! I think we were the only ones who collected the keys though...

Sub: What? We found a key as well! I think I have it right.... here! *takes out the key* Yea right here!

Monica: Oh! We have a key too! Corl do you have it?

Corl: Hmm... oh yea! *takes out the key*

Flutter: OMG WE ALL HAVE OUR KEYS!

Corl: Well Yea, But what are we going to do with it?

All the sudden all three of the keys started glowing.

Monica: O-O UHH GUYS WHATS HAPPENING!?

Denis: It's just a bunch of keys glowing... why is that scary?

Lama: BECAUSE KEYS DON'T USUALLY GLOW LIKE THAT!!!

Denis: Oh... good point!

The keys shined a bright light and then all of the sudden combined into one... and then the jail cells broke down while this happened.

Sub: *GASP* WE'RE FREE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Sabrina: *from really far away* GUYS!?

Flutter: Wait a second... is that who I think it is? Come on guys let's follow where that sound is coming from!

Everyone did as Flutter said. Then a couple of minutes later.. they found Sabrina.

Flutter: AHA! I KNEW IT!

Sabrina: *GASP* FLUTTER!?

Flutter: Hey Sabrina! *reaches out arms for a hug*

Sabrina: *hugs flutter* X3 My Dream has come true! I finally met you, Flutter!

Flutter: Haha I'm glad to see you too!

Sabrina: But what are you doing in here?

Lama: It's a long story...

Sabrina: LAMA!? OMG! *runs up and hugs her* AAAAAAH! I FINALLY MET YOU LAMA!

Lama: Aaaaaaa! Hehe I'm glad to see you too XD

Monica: Lel don't forget about me 😂

Sabrina: Monica! *hugs her*

Monica: Yeeeee I love hugs X3

Sub: Okay I'm sorry to ruin this moment, but how did you find us here... also can someone recap what just happened here? Where are the keys? Or whatever happened to them?

-everyone then notices the cajoined key back in the brig-

Denis: *picks up the key* Maybe we were trying to find pieces of the key which looked like three keys and then it became one!

Sabrina: Your So right Denis!

Corl I'll have to agree, that does make sense.

Sabrina: My friends are upstairs! I should probably go up there and see how they are doing. We need to get out of here before it's too late!

Flutter: I agree... we have absolutely NO TIME TO WASTE! WE HAVE TO GET BACK UP THERE!

Everyone else agreed and then they rushed up the stairs back into the main room where they met Lighning Dash, Mika, And LPS (ya know those cute little chummy munchkins ;3)

Lightning: Hey Sabrina... did you find- *sees the other gang* Well I see you found them so I have nothing more to say 😂

Mika: Oh hey guys!

LPS: Sabrina you did it! You saved the other people yaay! Now we just need to get out of here!

Sabrina: They already have the keys.

Mika: SHUT UP...

Corl: Yup we got it right here!

Lighning: CORL!!! I HAVE THAT ONE QUESTION FOR YOU... HAVE YOU EVER KISSED DIN DIN IS DORL REAL

Corl: Erm... nah we just friends OwO"

Lightning: R u sure

Corl: I'm always sure lel

Mika: LETS GET OUT OF HERE COME ON!

Flutter: CANDY CANDY CANDY CAAAAAAANDAAAAAY!

Sub: SHUT UP YOU'LL GET YOUR CANDY WHEN WE GET HOME OKAY!? SHEISH!

Flutter: Candy is the candy of candy.

Sub: CANDY IS POISONING YOUR MIND YOU DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE ANYMORE!

Mika: *tries to unlock the door* What!? Why isn't it working???

Figure: That's because I glued the door shut...

LPS: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

The figure all the sudden appeared right in front of their faces and the gang was terrified.

Figure: Let's Stay and party.... MWAHAAHAHAHA! *picks Monica up with telepathy magic*

Monica: EEEEK! AAHAHAHRKCUDBELFCID O-O

Lama: PUT HER DOWN!