The Second Key

Corl: Hmmm... there are many halls... which room should we go in? There's the living room, there's the deck, there's the kitchen.... *stomach growls* Uhh... I'm getting hungry?

Monica: *takes out candy*

Corl: haha! Thanks Monica! You always know when I need something!

Monica: Lel thanks! 😂 I think we should check the kitchen.... you never know...

Corl: Huh... Yea it might be in a drawer or something! Good point!

Monica: Okay! We better hurry.

Corl and Monica checked the drawers... there was nothing inside any of them.

Corl: Monica did you find anything yet?

Monica: *sigh* I don't see anything :(.

Corl: Awwww... well it's okay! We'll just have to check somewhere else! Hmm.... *takes some random apple and puts it away* *sigh*

Monica: how about we look in the living room.. there's gotta be something there! I really don't know where else to look...

Corl: Okey dokie...

They went in the living room. They looked high and low and under the tables and couches... there was nothing there. Monica was taking one last look on the bookshelves.

Corl: Welp... I give up. Come on Monica let's look somewhere else!

Monica: Hold on Cork! I'm checking the bookshelf!

Monica said as she was pulling out some random books, until she pulled out this one book... when she pulled it... something happened. All the sudden a piece of the wall started to turn around very quickly.

Monica: *SCREAM*-

Corl: Monica!? Hmm... where did you go??? Wait a second... where's the bookshelf?

The bookshelf was gone! What happened? Was it a ghost? No. Was it an illusion? No! It was all real... it seemed like a passageway or something.. Corl thought, then he saw a little button on the corner of the wall.. he pressed it and then the wall turned back to where it was at before. Then Monica came back with a very Shocked look on her face as she was hugging the bookshelf.

Corl: Monica? Are you okay? Did something happen?

Monica: NO IT WAS JUST DARK....

Corl: *facepalms* YOUR SCARED OF THE DARK.... *sigh* I'm comin with you then. What was in there anyways?

Monica: It was a dark room and I couldn't tell what it is.

Corl: Oh Okay then we'll find out what it is.... let's just turn this thing around and then we should be good.

Monica: Okay.

Corl: *pulls the book and then the wall turns around*

The wall turned around. Corl turned on his flashlight and then when he found the light switch, he turned it on... although there was barely any light, they were still able to see.... better.

Monica: It's a library!

Corl: Hmm... wouldn't of expected a library to be in this mansion... actually I could've.

Monica: Woah! this is a big library.

Corl: You are right indeed!~

Monica: The key has to be in here!

Corl: You are probably right about that!!!

Monica: Hmm... *turns around* *GASP* OMG OMG OMG!

Corl: I'm looking at the comment section of the library what are you screaming about!?