That was erm... interesting.

After the doors closed, the girls walked back down to the neighborhood. It wasn't lit up anymore. All of the children went home and are now in bed. And all of the adults were closing up for the night.

Sub: *checks the time* It's 11:30.... and by the looks of it.. Halloween is over now.

Flutter: We didn't even get that much candy! :(

Sub: Seriously!? We were in a creepy mansion for hours and that's what you get from it!?

Flutter: Uuuuh.... I guess not...

Denis: Wait Flutter... what about your camera?? Weren't you recording with it?

Flutter: OH GOSH I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT!!

Sabrina: What are you talking about? 

Flutter: *takes out camera from bag*

The camera was still recording.

Flutter: *GASP* ITS RECORDING!! *stops the camera's recording* I think I may have gotten all of the footage up to this point.

Lightning: WHAT!? REALLY!?

Flutter: Yea!!!

Lama: Well let's see it!

Flutter turned back on her camera and then went to the videos she has taken. She played through the video and realized that it started in the jail cell up to now when they got out of here.

Monica: WHAT!? HOW DID YOU GET ALL OF THAT FOOTAGE!?

Flutter: Idk and I don't care... THIS IS PERFECT FOR MY VLOG!!

Sabrina: WHAT YOUR MAKING A VLOG!? AAAAAAAHHHHH YAAAAAS!

Mika: Welp I cant wait to see it!

LPS: YES YES YES!!!

Mika: I know it's gonna turn out just as great as my MMD's!

Flutter: EEEEEEEE! But... wait... what should we do now... I'm getting tired we should go home.

Lightning: WAIIIIIIIIT!!! Hold it... before we do anything.... let's go to a cafe and get some hot chocolate... I'm freezing!

Corl: I think THATS a great idea.

LPS: It's not that far.... it's near our house. After we hit that place... me and the rest of our gang will go home and then you'll go back to wherever you live.

Flutter: Okay! That sounds great! Come on let's go!

Sub: We're going back to the hill? I'LL BE SINGIN!

-at the hill-

Sub: *sings* DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW... IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH...

Flutter: *sing* OER THE FEILDS WE GO... LAUGHING ALL THE WAY-

Lightning: HAH HAH HAH!

Denis: *singing* Bells on top of da ring...

Lama: Making spirits bright!

Flutter and Sub: WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE AND SING A SLEIGHING SONG TONIGHT

Everyone: OOOOHH JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE ALL THE WAY-

Everyone sang and had a good time... even though they were extremely exhausted. Then they went into the car and drove to the cafe. Once they all got to the cafe, they drank some hot chocolate.

Monica: Lol *raises cup* To new friends and a happy Halloween!

All: Cheers! *clings cups and then drinks*

Sub: *SPITS* AHHH TOO HOT TOO HOT AHHHH!!

Corl: WAITOR GET THIS DUDE SOME MILK-

Lightning: HE NEED SOM MILK

LPS: STOP WITH THE MEMES THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS!

Flutter took out her camera and started to record again.

Flutter: Hey everyone! Welcome back... I hope you enjoyed watching this video... as you saw we made lots of new friends!

Sub: *in the background screaming*

Flutter: SUBBIE! SAY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!~

Sub: AAAA HAPLEH HAVOWEEEEN

Flutter: Everyone! *turns the camera around*

Everyone: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Flutter: I hope you enjoyed this video! Please please be sure to leave a like, comment, any subscribe to my channel for more awesome content! I hope you enjoyed this craziness... this is Flutter Gal... signing off. Peace... *ends the video*

That my friends.... is how our crazy Halloween went.

👻🎃~The End!~🎃👻
Thanks so much for reading! Please be sure to check out my profile for more books and fanfictions... I try to keep an okay schedule... anyways... peace out... and I'll see you in the next story!

-Flutter Gal 💖💜

🎉 You've finished reading The Mystery Mansion- An art trio Halloween story *Completed* (HALLOWEEN!SPECIAL) 🎉