Chapter 2

I stayed up all night. I was so busy thinking about the chick who called my phone, and that Card that the guy slide under the bathroom door Earlier.

I'm laying in the bed starring at the window,Caution was beside me asleep, with nothing but his Black Boxers on. I then heard Kemoni in her room crying. I got up out the bed, and Caution stopped me.

"Where you going?" He asked."I got to go get Kemoni," I said. "Nah she'll go back to sleep, Lay back down," he said.

He sounded stupid. I then tried to aim for the door, but he hurry getting out the bed, and Yanked my arm, causing me to Fall on the bed.
The louder her Cries had gotten, and I tried pulling from him.

POW POW POW!!!!! I heard something go off. It didn't sound like it came from outside, it was Too close. Kemoni had came to my mind.

I then bit Caution hand, and he released me. I ran inside the Room. Her room light was off, but I turned it on. To see her window was wide open.
Something was Dripping from the Chipped white paint Crib that I got from somebody, Her white crib, and what use to be her white sheets were Red. I then hurry,and ran to the crib.
I looked at the side of her neck and saw a puncture in her Little side, and one in her Neck.

She was still breathing, but slowly. I grabbed her quick out her Crib,and set on the floor while holding her, and constantly rocking her."NO WAKE UP BABY," I screamed."COME ON WAKE UP," I CRIED But she didn't move a finger, neither blink. Her eyes stayed open looking up at me."Kemoni, KEMONI,KEMONI," I yelled My voice was Horse while yelling her name.

Caution had walked inside the room. I was still rocking my baby in my arms, crying and sobbing,Snot coming down my nose, Dang man today was the last day seeing my baby girl, she wasn't even one years old yet."Caution, my baby gone?" I said Screaming.

Caution didn't move, he didn't even cry. He just looked at me, and back at Kemoni Lifeless body.

I still had my baby in my arms. Caution tried to grab her out my arms but I snatched away from him. "Move Caution," I said. I then went In the room, and grabbed My phone calling 911, they came in 20 minutes, not only that detectives, Policeman, and Caution family came over trying to keep me comfort.

While I was seating out the couch With the police officer talking, Caution came round the corner fully Dress."I'm out," he said. I then looked at him shock. He had on Name brand clothes that I never seen before, Fresh Forces that still had the tag.

"My Nigga you about to leave, after what just happen to your kid, Come on nigga have heart,"Caution brother Mason said. Caution Chuckled.

"Man get the fuck out my way, and my Face I got business to handle, And aye Ryan don't look for me none this week, just know I'm out getting mines," He said. He then walked out the door, leaving everyone Clueless. I peep out the screen door to see a girl Get out a Crystal white Benz and kissing Caution in the mouth.

Caution then had open the Back seat door, and I spotted a little girl, and a newborn as he kissed them both, and they drove off.
------------------
Word had got around Burlington that my baby was gone. My boss gave me a full month off with pay, and people was steady coming by. The police took my baby crib for evidence but her blood remained inside the Carpet. I haven't heard from Caution in 3 weeks, hell the community raised money for my Daughter funeral, he didn't even show up.

Mrs.Mary donated most of the money, I was left alone Know where to turn to.

I wanted answers on who shot my Baby girl, my first born hell I was happy when the doctor told me I was pregnant with Kemoni.

My phone then ring, and I hurry to answer."Hello," I said shaking."Hey babygirl," a soft voice said. I then notice it was my mama.

"Hey mama,"I softly said."Hey, I just call to tell you, I heard all over the Nancy Grace News about Kemoni, Im sorry, Lets just drop all the problems, and grudges we had in the past, I want you to come on home," She said.