Chapter 15

Shoota pov
I woke up seeing Ryan still asleep. I don't know wassup with her but some reason she wouldn't let me go. I look at the time on my Phone seeing it was 9:00, and Ryan was late opening her boutique this morning. I then shook her, and she woke up.

"Ry Baby you're late for work get up."
"Shoota Im not going today, ima stay in bed today, I want you to stay with me."

"Baby I Cant Stay today, and also the school call this morning school is out for the rest of this week."

"I set up, Are you Kidding me, That means they are gonna be stuck with me," I said.
"Yeah, don't worry Homie gonna take care of them."
"NO! I'll get them,and take them out today,By the way it's something I Need to talk to you about tonight when you get home," she said

"Now is better."
*************
Ryan pov
I couldn't fix my tongue to let it flow off of my tongue, my stomach was turning, and my heart was going fast.

"Shoota did you make another baby with Xshawn,and the baby stay with your mama."

He looked at me with his eyes wide." Ryan I'm not gonna answer that,you and I both know I slept with her again when we were having problems,but I never made no kid, that's really my cousin baby, I never said anything when you step out also with homie downstairs.

I looked at him shock."What you think I didn't know, you wasn't slick as you thought you was at that time Ryan, I had to play it off when I brought him up in here,  I loved you so much that I didn't even wanna leave you, because you are my Baby and my Love, But trust me I would always pick you over any hoe, Nigga, Work, or anything else, baby I love you."

He kissed me on my Cheek."I love you too, but your boy he got to go, You can put him in a hotel room, or the Extra condo but other then that he got to go," I said.

"I'll talk to him, but other then that go downstairs and fix the kids some breakfast, then take them out for today since you're not going to work, I got a meeting with My client this morning."

The kids burst in the room, jumping on the bed. Hope and Dream  gave me a kiss."Mama can we go to six flags Today since we don't have any school," Dream asked.
I looked at all four of them."PLEASE MAMA," Tiara said."TJ you really wanna go?" I asked my son.

He smiles and shook his head nonstop up and down.

"Ok," I said. They then ran out the room into their rooms to get Dress.

"I'll see you later on tonight, Love you." Shoota said.

He left out of the room,and I went to get Dress. After my shower I put on a long sleeve v-neck,Blue Skinny Jeans, And my Fenty Black Slides. I then straighten my hair out, and head for the door.

Soon as the door open, I bumped into the least person I wanted to see." Homie told me you were taking the kids up, so I figure I get Dress, and come with y'all."

I raised my eyebrow."No you may not, You are pathetic, Why would I want you to come with me and mines, I see why your name is Snake," I said.

"MOMMY!" I heard TJ said. I then pushed Snake, and went inside his room.

"Wassup little man?" I said."Mommy can I wear my Batman Shirt, These shorts, and My White sneakers," He said.

I then giggle."Yeah I guess, but bring your Jacket because by the time we leave having fun, the temperature might drop," I said.

"Let me help you." I grabbed his Batman shirt, and he snatched it from me."
"I wanna put it on myself, mama I'm Big Boy now I can do it myself," He said.

I then smiled."Ok Big Boy."

I walked out his room, and went downstairs."GIRLS YALL BETTER BE READY BY NOW," I said.

I heard Tiara and Dream upstairs arguing back and forth.
"Y'all better hush before I come up there," I said.

An hour later we were on the road to the Amusement Park, When I pulled up I was shock to see Shoota standing there. I then looked at him shock, and surprised."Shoota what are you doing here, I thought you had to work."

"I did but I push all my appointments to be with y'all," He said.

He walked towards the truck, and the kids fill him up with hugs, and Kisses."

"Where's Snake?" He asked me."I don't know, and I don't care," I said.

"Well while the kids are having fun, we're gonna talk about something's that need to be address," He said.

**
After paying for the tickets, we headed for the Rides, While they were Riding, We then stood to the side, not taking Are eyes off of the kids as they ride.

"Ryan I got something to tell you," He said.

"What's that?"
"I understand that you don't want Snake in the house, and I know the reason, I can't be mad at you about that because that's the pass we were both doing are dirt, but also I got to work this morning so I could push my Appointment back, next thing I know I look on the home Security camera, and I see you and Dude going in the room, Explain that to me."

I looked at him shock, what should I say? I'm scared he won't believe a word that I say."