17

Shoota

"So you got another kid, Wow," Kylie said.

They were seating outside of her  house, inside of Shoota Car. She began shaking her leg, and rolling her neck while rolling her eyes.

"Man don't be like that, I got to make sure that my girl and my kids Straight, This is my family issues right now.

"I understand that, but I haven't seen you or spent any time with you in some damn Weeks lik-"

"OK BUT IM HERE NOW SO WHATS THE PROBLEM,I TOOK YOU ON BUSINESS TRIPS, PAY YOUR BILLS,AND EVEN BOUGHT YOUR ASS A CAR LIKE WHAT ELSE DO YOUR ASS WANT FROM ME."

" I want you to leave that Bitch and come with me, paying my bills and taking me on trips is not what I want."

Shoota Rubbed His Forehead stressing."Look you messy as hell man on some real D-"
"OH IM MESSY,LOOK WHOS TALKING,MY BOSS HUSBAND WHO CAME ONTO ME, Shoota you know that I love you so much that I even got 4 abortions for your ass because I love you, I can pay my own bills,and buy my own car. But my life isn't complete without you, I'm willing to take this risk of seeing you because I love you, We all know How Ryan gets, and even if she finds out."

"Ryan still gonna be by my side if she found out, we never let anything come between are bond, we been together for so long, That's mines until the end."

The car grew silent,and his phone began ringing.
The name WIFEY💕 popped up and he dragged the green button.

"Wassup Baby?" He said in his deep voice."hey Baby, I call to speak to the kids."

"I'm out handling business right now Baby, But ima make sure they call you when I get home,I got my mama watching them."

Kylie Suck her teeth. Shoota cut the conversation short on the phone and put his attention on Kylie."Yo I'm about to go to the hospital, Ima use your bathroom real quick."

"Oh my Cousin Friend  is in there you sure you don't wanna be seen?"

"Man you stupid I pay bills here."

He got out of the car and walked inside the house aiming for the bathroom. He didn't even notice that Kylie cousin friend was peaches.

After he got out the bathroom, and aiming for the door peaches had stopped him."Shoota what you doing here?" She asked.

He paused. He didn't even want to answer that question.

She walked up to him."Yo that's my business," He said.

"You supposed to be up at the hospital with Ryan, Huh that ain't my business, but that's my friend," She said.

"You right it's not your business, Everything me and Ryan go through is not your business but you always try to make it your business," He said.

He then walked outside back to his car."Aye you got to get you, I got a run to make,"He said upset."

"I thought you have people to do that for you, why you leaving so early."

"JUST GET YOUR ASS OUT THE DAMN CAR."

She got out the car slamming the door behind her. I just rushed to the hospital to be beside my Wife.