Chapter 16

"Shoota  will you believe me if I told you the story?"
He rubbed his chin, and looked at the kids on the ride.
"I'm listening Ry."

I began telling him everything, As I was telling him tears ran down my face, I didn't want it to be over between us, especially break up are happy family.

"Baby Please  say something to me," I plead. "Man Ry I don't know what to say, in my heart I do believe you're telling the truth, but damn in my mind is telling me something else."

I grabbed on to both side of his face."Baby just look into my eyes and believe me, there's no man  that can make me feel the way I do, Love me the way you Do, or anything  Shoota please."
He snatched away from me and tend to the kids. I knew right then at this moment we were going back through this."

As we were walking around the park I tried to talk to Shoota but he would cut me off, I tried to hold his hands but all he did was removed my hands.

When 6:00 Hit for us to leave he put the kids back inside my Vehicle, and then turned to me.

"Ryan, I think it's best if you just stayed inside the Second house. instead of coming home, I got the kids, I just need to clear my mind that's all."

It felt like my heart went down into my stomach, I was hurt but also mad. Snake was ruining my family and lord knows they are the only ones that I have."

He tried to bend down and lay a kiss on my forehead but I pushed him into his chest, but his strong body stayed in place.

"REALLY." Between every push there was me saying"REALLY." While tears fell from my eyes.

He held my arms, It was a good thing the parking lot way almost empty cause then I would have been so embarrassed.

"RYAN MAN CHILL, I told you I need some time to think, Snake been my homie for so damn long I don't think he would do something like this, let me get his side of the story then I'll get yours."

"You already heard the side of my story, but like you use to say Bros before Hoes, I guess I was just one of your hoes who was lucky enough to make it this far in You life."

"Don't say that, don't be like that."

"Hell why not, Think about it, When have I ever lied to you, I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what we got going on."
He walked away from me then turned around."Maybe my life would have been easier if I would have just left you in jail."

"Basically you're saying you regret me and my Kids, because without me it wouldn't be them."

"That's not what I'm saying."

"Then What are you trying to say."

"I-I-I need to clear my head, Have my kids fed, and in the bed when I get there, I'll ride by the Second house and see you."

"That's not gonna work, That's my house also, If Anybody should leave its snake."

I got inside the truck, and sped off home. When I got there, it was 2 cars in the  driveway. I then grabbed my son as the girls follow alone.

I unlocked the door entering a dirty house, and  guys including snake watching the game on the mount tv.

"Follow me upstairs so you guys can get   Ready for bed.

I walked up the stairs and when I got to an half a step I over heard snake talking to the other guy.

"Yeah That was my bitch one time but you know how things go."
I just Hurry stumping upstairs.

"Mama I'm going in my room to play,"Hope said with the other girls agreeing.

"Uh Uh were gonna stay inside Mommy room for the rest of the night, So after bath time in my room were going to bed.