Chapter 18

Before Shoota walked in the room my girl already texted me and told
Me what happened with Shoota. But I ain't gonna bring it up. This the same thing that happened the first time. Yea I admit we both did are dirt and said we were gonna leave the pass In the pass. But I guess this dude Got other plans. I have to show Shoota it won't be a 4th time.

"Wassup baby," He said. He laid a kiss on my forehead and set down."Where's the baby?" They took him to run some test,where you coming from?" I asked.

"Me and the Guys had to go Handel some business,But That don't matter now, I'm here is what matters the most," He said. I scoot over giving him some room to lay beside me."Shoota when we get home we got to talk about some things, I mean some serious things," I said. I laid my head on his chest with my hair covering my face."Like what baby?"

I was so scared to bring it up but I knew I had to. It's funny how us women say we're gonna say this and do that, and put are foot down with a nigga then all of a sudden when it's time to take action we flip the script... Scared, Scared of the outcome,scared of Losing what you have, and other shit. Man I been scared my whole life, after the murder of my daughter I let people run over me so much. I know if I tell him what Peaches say and how I feel he would also say."SO YOU GONNA BELIVE YOUR FRIEND OVER ME WHAT HAPPEN TO TRUST!"

So knowing me, being scared. I didn't ask.I set under him and Just held on to him tightly.

4 weeks later
"Oh my Goodness He is so cute Ryan," said one of my Loyal Customers. We were seating on the sofa that set in the middle of the floor of my Boutique. "Thank you," I said. Kylie was ringing customers up and every now and then she'll cut her eye  up to look at me."

"Well you know me and James are throwing Lillie  a birthday party I expect to see you and the girls." Girl you know you will." After talking to my friend I Packed Kash stuff in his diaper bag.
"Kylie I'm going out for a couple of hours, watch the store for me, If Danny come give him the package that's on my desk."
"Ok," She said so Dryly. I grabbed my Son and walked outside leaving out in my Range Rover.

My phone then ring and I hurried to answer it."Speak," I said."Ryan I need you to Drop Kash off at My Mamas and meet me at the house Immediately," Shoota said."WHAT WHY?"
"JUST DO WHAT THE FUCK I SAID," He said. He then hung up the phone,and I left on the next exit.

After Dropping Kash off I hurried home,And when I pulled up I saw Shoota Car door opened but he wasn't in it. I walked inside of the house and there was Shoota Tearing the house apart.
"SHOOTA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I asked."Ryan we got to go, We got to take the Kids and we got to fucking GO MAN," He yelled.

I walked over to him and touched his face."WHO?"
He looked me in the Face and I knew he was High as hell."
I turned my Head and then continued back."Shoota,I need you to be Very honest with me, Are you back on that stuff?" I asked.

"RYAN NOW ISNT THE TIME FOR YOU TO BE ASKING ME DUMB QUESTIONS,THEIR COMING FOR US,I killed a Police, Now their coming," He said.
He then ducked down on the Floor and start rolling. I grabbed the Bridge of my nose, and held my head down.

I then took my shoes off, and tried Grabbing him by his Arms but he was trying to fight me to let him loose."Shoota, It's not real," I said Tussling with him.

"You don't know that," He said. He snatched his arm away from me and looked at me like I was crazy. I just walked inside of the Kitchen and Grabbed a Big Pot filling it up with Cold water,and Crunchy Ice. I had Carried the Pot and throw the water on him causing him to look Crazy.

"You trying to drown me," He said. I slapped him several times until he grabbed my wrist, and stood up hovering over my Body."SPLASH THAT SHIT ON ME AGAIN,WE GONNA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS," He said. I ignored him and Slapped him one more time. He then grew Angry and Pushed me into the corner of the wall and grabbed me by my throat with one hand and unbuckling his belt with the other."SHOOTA YOU NEED TO COME DOWN FROM YO DAMN HIGH," I yelled. "SHUT UP," he demanded.

I kicked him in his knee causing him to fall and I ran upstairs inside of are Master Bedroom, But soon as I try to close the door he ran Fast forward causing the door to burst open and me falling down on the floor. He ripped My Clothes off of me and took my shirt off. He then Undressed himself and spread my legs Apart.
Before he could stick the Tip in he had cake to his senses. Looking at me Lost, He looked at Me Balled up Crying while he was Hovering over my body,Water still dripping from his face and His Built body covered with Water and a mix of Sweat.

The look on his Face was Clueless."OH SHIT, RYAN BABY IM SORRY," He said. He pulled me up off the floor and held me Tightly.I buried my Head inside of his Chest,Shaking."Ryan,Baby I'm so sorry Baby,Please Forgive me," He said.

"I thought you stopped," I said still crying and sobbing."Baby,I did I just got some stuff on my mind right now, Please forgive me Ryan," He said.
I just shook my head up and down signaling that I forgive him."WE NEED TO TALK,and I mean now,I can't bury the fact that this happened Shoota," I said. He then agreed and put back on his clothes while we set downstairs in the kitchen talking about what just happened.