Chapter 6

When I got home Bella had 3 racks full
Of dresses making me try them
On, until night fall."Girl I know you like this one," She said.

I was standing in front of a Full body mirror with a Red Sparkling Dress, no sleeves, and Flows on the floor, You could see my pudge Stomach, and I didn't want it to be known."

"Bella I don't think that this is gonna work, I mean it's Fitted," I said."Girl what you mean it's Fitted, all my stuff hugs your goods, I mean I could see that little bump when you had on some regular clothes," She said.

"What you mean?" I said turning towards her."Girl just how it sounds, you pregnant, I mean Anybody can see it, And trust me just because we barley see each other, if you ask me I would say it's Shoota Baby," She said. I turned around."Why you say that?"

"Last month, when you was doing a photo shoot, I was there for backup, just Incase your friend didn't show up, the way he would rub on you, and give more attention then his wife, Girl If nobody peep it, then they dumb as hell," She said.

"Bella ok you right, but don't be going around telling people about this, he doesn't wanna keep the baby, but I'm keeping my Child, this is my baby, and also my decision. I ran my fingers through my hair, and the door of the living room open, in walked Janae, and Shoota. I grabbed my champagne class that was full with Orange juice, Shoota then came and Snatched it out my hand.

I looked at Bella, and she looked at me back."Sorry I'm late Ryan I have to go get a new Battery for my car tomorrow morning, I see you got a new Stylish," She said Jealous.

"Ryan I need to talk to you," Shoota said."OOOoooh," Bella said laughing while sipping her Liquor. I slowly followed him out to the Back pool.

I still had on the long dress. "Yo you lost your mind," He said low."What are you talking about?"

"IM TALKING ABOUT YOUR DUMB SELF PREGNANT WITH MY KID, AND YOU IN THERE DRINKING," He was heated. He was so Heated he even took off his Hoodie, revealing a Black tank top, and his thick
Muscles.
"OH so now this is your kid, just yesterday you was saying how you wanna get rid of my Child, And now you all down for it Shoota you Wishy Washy, You don't know what you want, and that wasn't Liquor it was straight Orange Juice," I said.

"I don't care, I don't want you hanging around Bella no more anyways,you know she ain't nothing but about Drinking, you gonna let her boost your head up to Drink while you pregnant, you dumb bruh," he said.

"I'm 24 years old, I have a mind of my own, you don't tell me what to do, and who I should hang around Shoota," I said.

"Man Whatever, I want Her gone when I comeback, I got to take Janae back to my house so she can help Sherry with her clothes for the Awards show,"he said.

"Yeah I meant to ask you about that, why is You trying to get Sherry ready for a awards show, she ain't even a Artist, Only reason why Bella is here, is because Janae told me to do this on my own, and I couldn't," I said.

He looked around to see, if anyone was in sight and kissed my lips, but I pushed him off of me," Mh mh, Don't kiss me, matter of fact it's no use for you to come back, cause I'm not gonna open the door. I then walked back inside the house where Bella was packing the 2 dresses I requested.

"Bella pack this one, I'm wearing now up I want this one also, the plane leaves tomorrow morning at 8:00, You know how I like my makeup," I said.

I then slide the dress off, and went upstairs inside of my room. Janae then burst in my door."Ryan just tell Bella to give me your dresses for tomorrow, I can style you and Sherry tomorrow," She said.

"No I'm not doing that Janae, she's coming with us to the awards, she's my stylist."What you mean, she's your stylist we've been talking about me doing it for months."Yeah we have, but you can't style me, and her You have a contract with me, you lucky I'm not firing you, Bella is gonna take this one," I said.

"Ryan you know you hurt my feelings right," She said. I could here the Hurt in her voice."Janae you hurt me, when you told me to do this myself,Like dang y'all talking about me don't know how to make up my mind," I said.

"Yeah because I told you, I have a son to support," She said." Ok Yeah I understand that, but you can't Switch up on a client for another client, I don't mind you trying off your skills but dang when you don't let me know stuff ahead of time I get thrown off. I slide on a sports bra, and Adidas Sweats.

I then left her inside the room, and walked down the stairs to Bella about to leave."Alright Bella, I'll see you tomorrow morning," I said. She then waved, and left out the door. Janae was so mad she start slamming doors.

"JANAE DONT PLAY WITH ME, I DONT CARE IF YOU MAD,BUT DON'T BE SLAMMING MY DOOR LIKE YOU STUPID," I yelled. Shoota walked out the Kitchen, and set on the couch beside me so close together.

I then rolled my shoulders back trying to get his head off of me."Can you please get off of me," I said. One thing I couldn't stand was people trying to be under me all the time.

"Dang Man you tripping," He said."Whatever, I'm about to go, I'm about to go to MCDonalds and buy me something to eat," I said.

"I'll get it, and bring it to you," He said."Hell no, Shoota I don't trust you, for all I know you probably go and put something in my food to make kill
My baby, and maybe me then bring it back to me to eat," I said.

"You sound stupid, if I wanted you to be kill, I would have drowned your ass last night, or Shot you by the pool when we was out there talking," He said.

"I'm not Sherry you just can't threaten me in anyway,and Expect me to obey you, You night got everybody wrapped around your finger, and scared but you'll never have me, So I should tell you this I have a meeting next Monday with Atlanta Records," I said. He clenched his Jaw.

"What you mean you got a meeting? Yo I didn't actually mean for you to leave my Label, To go to Some Sorry nigga," He said.

"Well You shouldn't have told me that," I said."It Don't Matter, because you're not going, After I got you out of Jail, and help you out, you gonna do this to me."

"Oh my goodness here we go again with this mess, why you always use that against me, you know what if it makes you happy, and You to shut up I will stay on the label," I said rolling my eyes.
"You was gonna Stay regardless, anyways I'll be back with your food, when I get back I expect you to be in the bed," He said.

"Oh I will, knocked out, and I'm not Opening my door," I said. Janae walked down with her bags, and without saying anything she and Shoota walked out the door.

I waited until the door was clothes."OOH She mad,"I said laughing. I went upstairs to my room, and went to sleep.

Around 3:00 in the morning I was awaken with Shoota constantly kissing my Jaw, I then pushed his face off of mines,and he turned the lamp on waving the food in front of my face."

Shoota, I'm not hungry, nigga I'm sleepy you need to be home with your little Sherry," I said half sleep.

"What you talking about, this is my second home Ryan. He slides in the bed, with his Manhood poking me from behind. He kept pulling me closer to him, hoping that Ryan would get Horny, it was working but she try to keep it together.

She pushed him by his forehead back from behind her, and turned off the light. As she was about sleep, she felt a Warm feeling between her legs. She slowly open her eye to see Shoota on top of her, squeezing his big manhood into her hole, causing her to gasp out loud. She wanted him to stop then again she didn't.
"Ouch," She Kept moaning over and over again Quietly. It was that kind of pain where it felt so good how it filled her walls, but not how he was stretching it Around.

She kept trying to push Shoota off of her, but he just pinned her hands to the  headboard and going deeper. She tried to hold in her screams, but she no longer could.

"OH MY GOODNESS BABY," She said. Shoota begin smiling in the dark, because he loved to hear Ryan Moans, and How she digs her long stiletto nails inside of his back, while he did every hardcore pump inside of her.
He couldn't do much, do to the fact he didn't wanna Hurt the baby.

He wanted to grabbed her by the neck, and pin her down like usual.
They ended up going 3 rounds, and around 5 in the morning, he left out the house, leaving Ryan knocked out with a Blanket wrapped around her body.

Just something short, and simple I love everyone who's reading this. Let me know what you  think, and please rate 1-10