Of Course HE Had to be here

Your P.O.V

I woke up and remembered that I had to go to either one of the jobs today. I looked back on the list and figured Id take the one with the most money.... Maid Café, here I come (to eat all of your food)

I got ready and started to walk out to the café when I ran into a person I did not want to see for the rest of my life. E/B/N (Ex-boyfriend name)

Oh my glob, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! OF ALL PEOPLE WHO COULD HAVE BEEN TRAPPED IN THIS GAME!!!

I mentally blew up and tried my best to avoid eye contact

I was so close to being able to run away when he said,

"F/N?"

crap he saw me, there's only one thing I can do now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Run away with my arms flailing everywhere yelling, "THATS NOT MY NAaAaAaAaAAAaaaAaamee"

Time skip

Ok, I've been running for about 12 minutes, I think I'm in the clear. I stopped running and realized I ran right to the café. Huh, that's weird.

I walked in and asked the woman at the counter, "Hey, I'm here for that job that you guys said was open."

Her eyes lit up and said, "Oh of course! Your hired!"

"What? But I didn't even-"

"SHUSH! Pick a uniform in the back and get started. If you need any help feel free to ask Jane, mkay baiiiii!!"

Well ok?

Time skip

I'm actually pretty good at this! And the outfit isn't that bad as I though it would be! It was white with a F/C lining

I was just dusting the counters when I heard the door bell thing go off so I said what I have to say when someone comes in

"Welcome back mas-"

I looked up and saw E/B/N....... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He smirked and then said, "I'm sorry what was that?"

I scowled and looked over at my boss giving me the I-don't-know-nor-care-why-you-don't-like-him-say-your-line look

UGH FINE

Then me, clearly unhappy said, "Welcome back master, please let me lead you to your seat."

"Thank you dearie"

He walked ahead of me and sat down.... did he just call me dearie????? AW HELL NAW!

Time skip after E/B/N smirking at everything you do

"Well I had a great stay and will be back tomorrow, seeya dearie"

I smiled as best I could as he walked out and as soon as he was I yelled

"DEARIE MY A** LET ME AT EM!!!!!!!!!!"

Just as I was about to run outta there Jane held me back and calmed me down with chocolate.

After my shift was over I left and went home sulking about how Kirito didn't come...buuuut he might be there tomorrow! All he needs is a little push.

heheheheheheheh

AND IF THAT PERSON CALLS ME DEARIE ONE MORE TIME HE DEAD!

Annnnnd end scene. Thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed dis chapter! And don't forget to vote, follow and comment!