I'm not a Maid

In return for not updating I give you long chapter!

Your P.O.V

I can't believe E/B/N called me Y/N (changing it to this cause F/N is weird) and in front of Kirito too! I can never show my face again! And on top of all that, Jane decided to "alter" my uniform. But her sewing skill is somehow in the negatives, so she kept cutting till there is nothing covering my "no-no-zones"... ALL OF THEM.

"Y/N...?"

I jump out of my thoughts and turn to see Jane with her hands on her hips. 

"I'm not sure what you're sulking about this time but get over it. A big guild is coming through so we need all the help we can get."

I sigh and nod, straightening my uniform I walked over to the door and flipped the "OPEN" sign, letting everyone know we were ready for customers. 

I saw the guild outside and instantly saw who it was, "Blood Oath..." I mumbled to myself with a small scowl. They literally think they're so cool.

Seeing as no one was walking in yet I decided to walk back to my corner, to my luck, of course, I heard the bell ring on the door. I turned around and saw a group of 3 men, all in Blood Oath uniforms. I put on a smile and walked towards them.

"Welcome Masters, let me lead you to your table."

I started to walk, hearing them follow behind me. They start to talk amongst themselves.

"Master huh? I could get used to that." One said.

"Yeah don't get used to it, Phillip." Said the other one. There was silence for a moment as I heard the third one began to speak.

"Well, I could get used that." He said, loud enough so I could hear. I automatically figured they were talking about my outfit and tried to remain calm. I should not be dealing with this! I am a high-level, ass-kicking warrior! I should be fighting these guys not serving them!

When I reached the table I handed them all menus.

"If you need anything just let me know." I started to walk away, as I heard another customer enter the restaurant, but under their breath, one of the men said something. I didn't quite hear it all but I heard just enough to know it wasn't a compliment. 

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, all of them somewhat froze.

"Get up," I said as I placed my hand on my hip.

Kirito P.O.V.

"Hey, you wanna head back to that maid cafe?" I said to E/B/N. After seeing that Y/- I mean, G/N works there, I have had a constant urge to go back.

"Yeah man, that sounds good! I couldn't go this morning so I should show up at least once today."

Time Skip

When we arrived at the cafe, G/N wasn't there to greet us like she normally does. I start to look around and see her starting to walk this way until she stops and turns around to face a group of guys. And is it just me or does her uniform look...shorter?

"E/B/N... look." I point to G/N and he looks with confusion as we hear her say, "Get up." 

"Excuse me?" Says one of the guys. I look more closely and see that they belong to the Knights of the Blood Oath.

"You heard me...get up." She opened her menu and went to her weapons. scrolling until she found the right one. 

The man stood up and somewhat laughed as G/N looked, "What are you gonna do sweetheart? Fight me? You're just a maid."