So they are friends...?

Your P.O.V

Ive been working at the maid café for about, 4-5 months now. Me and Jane have become close friends in and out of work. I would say the only bad thing about my job is having to deal with E/B/N 2 times a day, every week, of every month. And the fact that KIRITO STILL HASNT COME HERE YET! Hes too busy with his, "wife" who in my opinion is a big fat- 

"DING"

I stop in my thoughts as I hear the little bell attached to the door ring. I look behind the counter and I see E/B/N. 'greeeaaat' I thought to myself as I start to walk over to him, pre-paring for the worst, when I see that there is someone behind him. 

I take a closer look and guess who I see. Kirito.

The stud in the flesh, with the horrible ex-boyfriend

This will be both interesting and horrible

"Welcome back masters", I say not making eye-contact with Kirito seeing as he hasn't noticed it was me yet. "Let me lead you to your seat." I walked them over to the booth, (as far away from the counter as possible) handed them their menus, and walked away. 

Kirito P.O.V

"Come on and join me for lunch" E/B/N said. I met him during a hunt I was on alone. He kinda saved my behind. Ever since then we've become quite close. "My treat! I know the best place!" he said once more. "Alright! Lets go." I replied as he lead me to a restaurant that was called a 'maid café?' 

When we walked in, a lady in a maids uniform addressed us as her "masters" (which was a bit much in my opinion) and then lead us to our seats. I didn't really get a good look at her, for she didn't look at me at all, but I could have sworn she looked familiar.

"Isnt this place great?" E/B/N said. "Yea, it really is something!" I replied, looking at the interior of the café.

"Do you come here alot? Is their food good?" I ask

"Yea, the food is ok, but I have other reasons for coming here." he replied. I kept looking at him, giving him the, go-on-and-tell-me-your-reasons look (Author-Chan just love looks doesn't she XD)

He laughed a little and then started talking. 

"Well I come here everyday, 7 times a week, just so I can annoy that waitress." He said as he pointed to the one who was serving us.

"Uh, why? I mean, that's some dedication for one person." I asked

"She was my ex in the real world. What are the chances huh?!"

Wow, that really was a small chance for them to meet. But it is kinda funny.

The we waited for the waitress to come back.

Your P.O.V

"JANE PLLEAAAASSSEEE!!" I begged

"No! They are your customers and you will serve them" She replied back, with sass I may add.

Seeing as I have been begging for over 10 minutes, I gave up and walked over to Kirito's and E/B/N's booth. "Hello, Im sorry I kept you waiting! Have you decided your order?"  I said as cheerful as possible.

"Yes, I shall have the usual dearie." E/B/N said as he winked at me. 

My mouth twitched a little as I then turned for Kirito, for the first time today.

"And for you?" I asked, acting like I didn't know it was him.

"Yes, I'll have the-G/M?" He said.

Crap.

Time skip

After work I walk home and fall on my bed.

"I am the dumbest person to ever live." I said to myself as I remember what happened.

Flashback

"And for you?" I asked, acting like I didn't know it was him.

"Yes, I'll have the-G/M?" He said.

Crap.

His eyes went a bit wide as he looked at the outfit I was wearing. And was it just me or did he turn a bit red. 

And then me, thinking he went red, I WENT RED!

And then there was silence.

.

.

.

.

..

"So nothing for you, oh would you look at the time! My shift is over, i will make sure you get your food, ok? Bye!"

And then I ran out of the café. 

There is no authors note..... I'm not dead