D.I.V.R - Prologue

D.I.V.R - Prologue

All the astronauts had to do was go to the newly discovered planet, Nasdar, and collect small samples of rock particles. Instead they found a large body of water that intrigued them. It felt like water, but it was gray. They filled four large jugs of it and brought it back to Earth with them. The scientists were surprised by it all, but started testing right away. 

After careful examination, the scientists began to test it on lab mice. It was noted that the mice were faster, stronger, and had a longer life span. The water substance was made public in the year 2026, only two years after it was discovered. After years of speculation and testing, the FDA approved it and from there the Disease Immunity Vaccine, or D.I.V, was created. 

Now they called it the Disease Immunity vaccine because the Mice and lab personnel became invincible to contagious diseases. It even cured a human of cancer. It made you stronger, faster, and live longer. It was highly expensive, but everybody stood in line to get the vaccine. In just over a year, they were out of the vaccine. 

The government sent out the astronauts to retrieve more, but they came back infected. By then, more and more people started to become ill. The illness ate away at their bodies before their skin became a sickly gray, their eyes became pitch black, and their teeth elongated and became jagged. The creatures became hungry for human flesh, to eat and to dissect. That's when the Disease Immunity Vaccine Rejection, or D.I.V.R,  began. 

The creatures wanted to rule the planet. The scientists that were left standing, were able to take one hostage and experiment. It turns out that they were alien creatures from the planet, Nasdar. Humans had injected themselves with their genes without even knowing it. Before long, the creatures called for help when the Military began to interfere. 

More aliens started arriving, with their own weapons. These aliens now infest our home called Earth. The year is 2035 and each country has a safe haven. They train all the survivors to well, survive. There are currently three safe havens in the US. The rescue teams were told to take survivors to each Safehaven by order from which they were found. Safehaven one became full. Now they move to fill and protect Safehaven two. The aliens are everywhere and the humans must fight for Earth.