Chapter 2 (part 2)

Hello again, so, this is the continuation of the chapter 2. Thanks again for dropping by. I appreciate your likes and comments for the last two chapters. Please excuse for any grammatical errors ahead. Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

**********************************************************************************

Chapter 2 continuation..

Tee's P.O.V

"Do you love somebody else?" I asked shamelessly. It turns out that all romantic stuffs I've been planning was wasted just by a simple argument. Am I selfish? Should I wait for more for him to be the one who is willing to introduce me in public? Am I really rushing things? But I'm afraid I might lose him. I'm too afraid that he will find someone else better than me.

Beam whined for all the thought that running on my mind, he keeps on blocking all negativity I'm pulling towards us.

"Don't tee. Let's just give him time. Maybe he isn't really ready yet."

"Beam.. I-"

"No that's not it! You are wrong!" Tae interjected cutting my conversation with beam looking at me with displeased looks. If I am wrong then what's stopping him? What's stopping him to make this relationship work for the better?

"Then what?" I shout.

"Fuck Tae, I am your mate! I am not just your secret boyfriend!" I cried out pointing my finger to my chest. The overflowing emotions overwhelmed me, unable to control it anymore. I needed an answer or I desperately want him to be proud of me more.

Doesn't everyone wants to be with someone they love not ashamed with their love for each other? How long should I wait?

"Honestly you are insensitive. You are taking things for granted. You've hurt me big time many times without you knowing it. Do you have any idea what I would do for you? Anything. Chances are if you asked me to jump I'd ask how high. I can't keep feeling like this though, it hurts".

"Tee', the only words he managed to say again.

"I can't blame you, I'm sure you have plenty of reasons why. I've always wanted you to be proud of me. I'm sure you know what it is like to be with someone so badly but you mean too little to them or they don't feel the same way." I painfully stare at him wanting him to understand my sentiments I've been keeping a long time. How could he not feel what I feel?

We are mates, somehow, our emotions are connected with each other. But he couldn't say words to comfort me or to soothe my emotions instead he just keep on gazing away from me not wanting to see how pitiful I look like maybe. Didn't he know that it's rude not to look at the person who is talking to you?

He sighed heavily breaking all my composure, "Tee, I'm not ready. How many times do I have to tell you that? I already say it many times. We can keep our relationships even without them knowing it, how could it be so hard to understand?" he arguably say. I shook my head in disbelief. What in the world he was trying to imply. Am I too dumb to understand?

"You don't understand. Can you imagine that feeling for days? Months? It's almost driven me mad- fuck it, it made me feel depressed and so worthless... still does. I'm trying so hard not to be selfish about this whole thing. I would like you to opened up to me more or let me be part of your world. But you didn't I am not part of your world, I guess."

"Tee, all I am asking you is time. I'm not ready yet. " he insisted.

"Time? How about how I feel? Are you ashamed because I am a guy? Because you are mated to a guy" I insisted.