Chapter 5

Hello.. everyone! I'm sorry for not updating the story again. Please excuse any grammatical error ahead. I am finally back. Have a nice day everyone!

****************************************************************************************

(Tee's wolf) P.O.V

I growled loudly. People are staring straight to me. I can feel fear. I can see how some of them trembled wanting to escape the place.

But there are two of them whom I can't sense fear there's only pity in their eyes. I don't need their pity if they're the fucking reason why I am messed right now. Who the fuck are these pests doing to my human?

My anger fueled as I look around. All the machines surrounding me, I really don't have any idea what they'd done to him. I will kill of them. My sclera turns to bloody red ready to kill everyone in this room. I saw them stepping back wanting to flee.

Is this the reason why moon goddess wanted me go back on human world? I just have witness how cruel human pests really are. I should have not agreed to moon goddess request even if she will put me to solitary confinement for not obeying her. What the fuck is wrong with this rotten creatures.

"Flee humans!"

"Run rats!"

I said loudly on my head. I roared loudly. I flipped the table beside me and destroy all the machine in the room. They caged my human inside of this room. I will let them pay. I will double/triple the pain. My poor human let's give them some revenge for hurting you. Let's have some fun. I smirked internally.

"Hey human" I tried to communicate to him but he didn't respond. I need to escape. I must save him this time. They forced his body too much. If the moon goddess didn't intervene he might be dead now.

"Run rats!" I screamed again in my head stirring the sleeping human inside my head. I heard him groaning but not waking up yet. Then, I growled louder than before. They began to panic as the fear peaks to the highest level. I can see the horror written on their faces. The way their body shakes attempting to escape. Just like I want.

I walked towards the heavy metals and thwack it towards the glass separating us. They run for their lives but hell, no one could escape me. They didn't know what I am capable of doing. I laughed internally.

'Bamm!' the shattering sound of glasses breaking into pieces and the sudden alarm filled the room. Those rats clothed in white robes shrieked.

My eyes squinted as the lights changes to red from blue. It will be bloody here as soon as my claws will rip their throats one by one. I will let them suffer for what they had done to him. I will never forgive these human rats.

I jumped over hovering on human digging my claws on his left arm as he cried in pain. I howled in satisfaction as I kill them. I won't allow anyone to leave this place. I bit their neck, broke and tore their body into pieces.

As I throw the lifeless body that I thought the last person I killed, my eyes found the two young men who are standing still watching me. They are not humans. They're like me. I smirked to them extending my canines and claws wanting to pierce both of them. Those eyes that's watching me in a bloody fight are full of sympathy and longings.

So, does this mean that not only humans are torturing our kind but even our own kind? This is so bad that's why moon goddess is so mad.

The short man staring at me never leaving while the taller man that is emitting a different aura higher than an alpha. Who the fuck are they? The boss? Maybe they're the leader of these rats. I heard my human groaned again awaking from his sleep this time.